• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin would be an easy job for Mayweather

Pacquiao had a hard time hitting Floyd.

Golovkin doesn't have...
    1) half the speed of Pacquiao nor...
    2) half of the offensive skills of Pacquiao nor...
    3) half of the stamina of Pacquiao to constantly attack.

He hits harder than Pacquiao and is bigger, but what does it matter if he wouldn't be able to hit Floyd?

Floyd got a longer reach than Golovkin and is much faster than him. Canelo is about the same size as Golovkin, just heavier, and their skill levels aren't world aparts. Yet Canelo was unable to even lay his hands on Floyd. How would Golovkin be able to do it?

Honestly, Floyd would beat Golovkin easily. His defense is probably the best ever seen in boxing and it wouldn't be pierced simply by a weight and power advantage if the opponent doesn't have the neccessary skill level to use the advantage.

I think Floyd should beat Golovkin, which he would easily do due to his stylistical advantage. In doing that, he would have established himself as the undisputable king of 160lbs and below, with no equal.

However, 168lbs would be too much for Floyd. Guys like James DeGale and Badou Jack are bigger and faster than Golovkin and even while Golovkin is an arguable more dangerous fighter than them, Mayweather wouldn't have the same stylistical advantage against them.

From 0 to red, real quick.

Your opinions dont matter, you have a red bar. Go to the Disney forums and troll over there you child predator.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

Your opinions dont matter, you have a red bar. Go to the Disney forums and troll over there you child predator.
      Dude, I'm not a white virgin who sit and slit my wrist in emotional overflow from an internet forum, keep that red bar/green bar stuff inside your circle of nerdy friends.

My opinion is valid and I made some clear points to support it.

Comment

Lets ignore how Golovkin and Mayweather would go because that fight will never happen and is pointless to talk about.

But Golovkin is a nightmare for fighters who are primarily defensive. His punch variation, intelligent attack, amazing footwork and ring cutting ability + power is just too much for a fighter that is usually retreating...which is why I laugh when some people bring up Lara as a fighter who can give him trouble. If Golovkin is to ever lose it will be to someone that is also an offensive fighter..probably a bigger guy who can take a punch, with fast hands and smart on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post

Golovkin doesn't have...

He hits harder than Pacquiao and is bigger, but what does it matter if he wouldn't be able to hit Floyd?

Floyd got a longer reach than Golovkin and is much faster than him. Canelo is about the same size as Golovkin, just heavier, and their skill levels aren't world aparts. Yet Canelo was unable to even lay his hands on Floyd. How would Golovkin be able to do it?

Honestly, Floyd would beat Golovkin easily. His defense is probably the best ever seen in boxing and it wouldn't be pierced simply by a weight and power advantage if the opponent doesn't have the neccessary skill level to use the advantage.

I think Floyd should beat Golovkin, which he would easily do due to his stylistical advantage. In doing that, he would have established himself as the undisputable king of 160lbs and below, with no equal.

However, 168lbs would be too much for Floyd. Guys like James DeGale and Badou Jack are bigger and faster than Golovkin and even while Golovkin is an arguable more dangerous fighter than them, Mayweather wouldn't have the same stylistical advantage against them.
          Golovkin clearly has better technical skills than manny. Hes not just some slugger, hes a decorated amatuer and olympic silver medalist

And comparing Canelo and Golovkin is silly, they are not the same fighter. Canelo the moron decided his master plan to stay back and try and out box floyd, Golovkin aint that dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

disney forums...ah.. I see. That is you, Rath.... don't be copying my style. I'm gun have to scare you off as usual

Comment

I like Pac, but c'mon, size is a factor when a guy knows how to use it and Golovkin is a well-schooled fighter. Besides, Pac missed a week of sparring, skipped heavy bag work for days at a time, showed up [for the first time] all pimpled up from anti-inflammatory injections he was clearing getting during camp (as disclosed on his medical sheet - side effects) and still managed to take 4 rounds. If Golovkin's camp is even a little better, he's already on track for a better fight.

Comment

GGG would go through Mayweather like a hot knife through warm butter. He has KOed 21 middleweights in a row and no 38 year old welterweight is going to beat him. GGG's standing offer to fight Mayweather at 154 has been on the table for years before Mayweather retired. If Mayweather thought he could beat him he would have already fought him. Mayweather was the champ at 154 but he went over two years without defending it and got a free pass. Now Mayweather is jealous of the attention GGG is getting and claims he could beat him and will fight him. But first GGG must fight Ward at 175. If he beats Ward then Mayweather will fight him. What a load of BS. Mayweather wants Ward to fight GGG for him. If GGG did beat Ward there is no way in hell Mayweather would keep his word and fight him. If GGG beat Ward Mayweather would just **** his pants. Ward has nothing what so ever to do with a GGG vs Mayweather fight. Mayweather needs to do his own fighting without having Ward beat GGG for him. What's funny is that Ward challenged Mayweather to fight him at 160 and Mayweather turned that fight down also. Mayweather fans like to brag how few rounds Mayweather loses but GGG loses far fewer rounds than Mayweather. GGG has all the assets needed to easily beat Mayweather. GGG is bigger and stronger. He punches twice as hard as Mayweather and Mayweather couldn't hurt him at all. GGG has a terrific left jab, and is a high volume puncher who puts tremendous pressure on his opponents. You are safe to predict Mayweather could beat GGG because Mayweather is never going to fight him. He will continue to insist GGG fight and beat Ward first and use that as the roadblock and the excuse for not fighting GGG. Don't get me wrong. I think Mayweather is a hell of a fighter and could probably still beat any welterweight in the world. I just don't think he can beat the best middleweight in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post

Golovkin doesn't have...

Yes the fight is so easy that it's not gonna happen.

Comment

Join date March 2016-makes troll thread=

Comment

Working...
                    X