Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Ripped and Ready For Bradley Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake fan ALERT!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
    Been a Manny fan for years but I just can't get motivated for this fight. He really failed to deliver in the Floyd fight as well, which I find hard to forgive. I wouldn't have minded if he lost widely while trying to win. But it seemed he was almost content to lose that fight.

You can't get motivated for an action packed fight? Since when? Sounds like you're disrespecting Bradley. Bradley is a top 5 pound for pound fighter. Name 4 other fighters with his resume who are more accomplished? Then you say Manny's performance was "unforgivable" against Floyd? Are you serious???? The only fighter who failed us on May 2nd, was Floyd. He didn't come to fight. HE didn't come to show us who the best fighter of the era was. I mean, he was bigger, had a 5 inch reach advantage, had the ref of his choice, the judges of his choice, the arena of his choice, he denied Manny pain shot so he could give his best performance for us fans. Then he turns around and CHEATS!!!!!!!!!! WTF are you talking about? Are you an honest person? Or a Fanboy? You are obviously not a REAL Manny Pacquiao fan saying **** like this. Smh. I tell you what, why don't you bet against Manny then? Since you are a back-stabber of a fan. I'll be glad to take your points because Bradley ain't winning but it will be exciting. Neither guy is ever in a boring fight.

Comment

Working...
    X