No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquaio was a great fighter used as a pawn by the media and Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Don't get me started on this. I am a bit older, seen this crap my whole life. In lots of areas. Sports, politics, etc.

Someone said,

If something never actually happened, but was in the media, it is accepted as fact.

But if something did happen, but wasn't reported by the media, it never happened!
    that bold was the realist ***** i read in a long time

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Me too, but, many of these casuals promote whatever the media says. They are fans, my ****ing face and hands hurt in winter when it snows, hand fractures, etc. my girl calls me a big dude cripple in winter. Spring and summer are my times to bloom. Contact sports, mess you up, taking shots to the dome isn't cool. Hand and wrist problems, not cool. The older I get, the less cool it is!

My facial scars do look better on an older face, I guess you grow into those.
      i feel you...I still got the looks of a kid but my body is reminding me of all the running and training I did as a youth with track, cross country, wrestling, and boxing. If i dont stay active, i feel like an old ass man

Comment

This board has been taken over by a bunch of Mayweather fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          i feel you...I still got the looks of a kid but my body is reminding me of all the running and training I did as a youth with track, cross country, wrestling, and boxing. If i dont stay active, i feel like an old ass man
          Add 19 years to your age. I train to avoid pain, can't let rust set in now, don't want to be wheel chair bound. The silver lining, I stay in shap to avoid pain. I do pull ups, push-ups, and dips 2 x a week min. To avoid pain. My **** locks up if I don't do it!

That natural lubricant that The human body produces when you exercise, is the medicine that doesn't burn a hole in my stomach. I don't crap black turds. I crap fluffy logs!

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
            Jump in, share your opinions!

Comment

You really from Louisianna? Been to Houma several times.

Comment

Honestly fellas its time to move on...

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  see thats that feminine stuff boxing fans do nowadays...idgaf about their personal lives...where is the video footage or pictures?

As long as he wasnt getting crazy ass felonies and winning in the ring, there was nothing they could do to keep him away...outside have him killed like they do political leaders and activist ..nothing they could do could change he was just the best ....nothing more or less..they tried to take it from him....they did it to Ali...they did it to Vick over friggin dog, but big ben is a absolute pig with woman with charges...did he miss any games?

double standards are sickening
                  did you compare what ali went through to what floyd went through? give me a break.

you didn't get my point i see. if the media wanted him down, he would have gone down, trust me.

Comment

.....more like real boxing fans....you would post in a thread about manny, but ignore the threads I made about Jo Jo diaz yesterday...abel sanchez...etc.

Pac-turds with their gazillion alts ran this forum into the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      did you compare what ali went through to what floyd went through? give me a break.

you didn't get my point i see. if the media wanted him down, he would have gone down, trust me.
                      not comparing just stating the truth....my country cant deal with a certain type that makes it look easy...so you completely missed Vick and big ben? One lost 3 years of his prime over dog fighting and one treated women like pieces of meat...are dogs more important than women..did big ben do any time

Mayweather allegedly assaulted his children's mom....doesnt lampley have a background in domestic violence...did he do any time?

you didnt get mine....if they couldnt pin something significant like a felony or something where he'd get years, he was in the clear...its not that easy to take someone down

hell they exiled jack johnson because he had sex with white women(love me a thick un) and was the champ he didnt want

this stuff still goes on in america...its just harder to justify with social media, youtube, and people recording everything.

arent you in argentina...its totally different hear

Comment

Working...
                      X