Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquaio was a great fighter used as a pawn by the media and Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao was the champion of the casuals, a likeable simpleton that was going to beat the loudmouth Mayweather.

Comment

this guy can't stop sucking floyd off, directly or indirectly

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        I dont care who likes me on the site or in my day to day life...as long as my bills are paid, my immediate family is good and my son is good, I couldnt care less what people think of me

this isnt even about race...its about the media feeding fans bull*****

I say things people are afraid to say....I'll rather be hated standing on my own two feet than, be beloved on both my knees being a puppet to others opinion of me

Im a product of my environment...the united states of america
        Agreed. It does look like politics, the media builds guys up, ignores other guys, and pretends to be impartial.

Manny is good, but up if the media didn't GGG him, with all the power they have...

I think Marquez is better, just my opinion. Never been stopped, higher KO ratio, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Glad you understand me. Swimming in the ocean, and shooting hoops three months later, impossible. I went to my physical therapist 8 times a month, for a ****ing year. And then had to use big rubber bands of different resistances. Had to do the ice, 15 min off, fifteen off. That injury made me a left hand Jack offer, and a left shoulder sleeper. I use a mouse with my left hand. And manny other things..
          I know the struggle...I was suppose to do therapy for 3 months...I told them Im not coming here to do what I can do at home....i did 2 months, got al the resistance bands, the prescription brand of icy hot(forgot the name) and had ibupropren, steroidal anti inflammatory prednisone...that **** gave me the bad guts and cramps..took it 2 days and quite...plus the roids had me eating like a MFer
          couldnt hit my heavy bag...they told me not do push ups either during therapy

My arm doesnt bother me daily but I have to stay active otherwise i'll feel it

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Pacquiao was the champion of the casuals, a likeable simpleton that was going to beat the loudmouth Mayweather.
            Yep, but it didn't work out that way. Now casuals are creating silly threads. Spoon!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              this guy can't stop sucking floyd off, directly or indirectly
              yet you riding mine

you didnt even bother to read , piss off

Comment

I know the struggle...I was suppose to do therapy for 3 months...I told them Im not coming here to do what I can do at home....i did 2 months, got al the resistance bands, the prescription brand of icy hot(forgot the name) and had ibupropren, steroidal anti inflammatory prednisone...that **** gave me the bad guts and cramps..took it 2 days and quite...plus the roids had me eating like a MFer
                couldnt hit my heavy bag...they told me not do push ups either during therapy

My arm doesnt bother me daily but I have to stay active otherwise i'll feel it
                I had to discontinue those ****ing green steroill anti inflammatory prescription pills, burned a hole in my stomach and made me crap black blood turds. I exercise regularly to avoid pain. You feel me!!!

Comment

Yep, but it didn't work out that way. Now casuals are creating silly threads. Spoon!!
                  I was a fan of both...how the media made it a good vs evil thing pissed me off.....one guy getting too much credit and the more proven guy not getting enough and its always an excuse

once manny ducked the drug tests in 09-10 I was in shock...come on manny, if you not cheating make that money

slowly but surely with freddie running his mouth my support for manny began to wane

Comment

yet you riding mine

you didnt even bother to read , piss off
                    all this because people like manny more? you are as insecure as floyd

and yes i read it and as usual, it was a garbage thread

Comment

I had to discontinue those ****ing green steroill anti inflammatory prescription pills, burned a hole in my stomach and made me crap black blood turds. I exercise regularly to avoid pain. You feel me!!!
                      damn bro...i thought it was just me....my pills were pink....my turds were black n green...that couldnt be good

stretching and hitting my bag, and handstand push ups got my strength back....it justs gets sore a lot faster than the past

Comment

Working...
                      X