Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skip The Commentary, Watch The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harold Lederman watches the fight without listening to the others. He takes his microphone off and on during the fight. If you listen to the broadcast instead of muting it, you would know that.

Comment

No way I'm ever gonna mute the sound. Thats just silly and totally ruins the enjoyment of the fight. The roar of the crowd and commentary all adds to the atmosphere of a fight. Can you imagine watching the Benn v Mclellan (sp) fight with the sound off? Or the Calzaghe v Lacy bout on mute? Crap.

Comment

The commentary will always change your perception of the fight subconciously. But i would never mute a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek
          No way I'm ever gonna mute the sound. Thats just silly and totally ruins the enjoyment of the fight. The roar of the crowd and commentary all adds to the atmosphere of a fight. Can you imagine watching the Benn v Mclellan (sp) fight with the sound off? Or the Calzaghe v Lacy bout on mute? Crap.

I think hes telling you to watch it on mute the second time you watch it. I did watch judah mayweather with the sound on, but i wasnt paying attention to the commentaters and I gave Judah 4 rounds. Some of the rounds were hard to judge because Zab would just flurry at the end of some.

Comment

When I watched the fight, I didn't pay too much attention to what the HBO crew were saying, I just watched what was happening and I had the fight scored easily for Mayweather.

Comment

I would mute a fight after it happens and I have recorded it. But not while the fight is happening it is boring that way.

Comment

Working...
              X