Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Your credibility just went out the door , if thats what you seen you need to see a lot more boxing to understand whats going on in a 12 rnd match .
    its you're idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      i almost forgot about oscar!

odlh beat him from pillar to post! no wonder the judges rule it a SPLIT dec because floyd was so battered an bruised was was disfigured!
      Would you also say, "no wonder the judges had Floyd beating Manny easily?"

Or does your logic and sense of fairness only apply when you agree with the judges?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Would you also say, "no wonder the judges had Floyd beating Manny easily?"

Or does your logic and sense of fairness only apply when you agree with the judges?
        the judges technically ruled the win for pacquiao.....so yes i agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I am fine with my starting point. Many feel Flyd beat Castillo. So using the official boxrec. Is the only firm ground to start from. After all, I have my bias too.
          so, in a nutshell....for you, castillo only almost beat floyd in the first?

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Caesar View Post
            He definitely beat Oscar but how the fight went and with Oscar being Oscar you'd think the judges was going to give him the nod.
            Oscar lost that fight in my opinion. He just lost.

Comment

Didn't matter, Mayweather is a better runner... The best ever! **** Usain Bolt, Mayweather is the ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Didn't matter, Mayweather is a better runner... The best ever! **** Usain Bolt, Mayweather is the ****.
                its the superior musscle twitch fibers.

Comment

its the superior musscle twitch fibers.
                  oh and the reason Floyd turned pro was..it was easier to clinch when you pay refs in the pros lol

I know why he went pro. Clinches deduct your score in Amateur fights. Guess he can do all he wants in the pro ring since clinching is not an issue. when you pay huge dollars to refs and judges when you are in the pro league.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                    so, in a nutshell....for you, castillo only almost beat floyd in the first?
                    I am biased. I gamble and bet Castillo in that fight. I an not saying betting real money takes away objectivity, but it influences it.

Being as fair as I can be, Castillo came closest. Boxrec, etc.

Being a gambler, who lost money on that fight, Castillo & I got robbed.

I gamble on boxing all the time. Not Boxingscene points. So I got my wallet mind, and my I hope the guy I like more wins.

I bet my wallet, not my heart. Emotions could judgement, betting money... Crystallizes objectivity.

Comment

came closest to beating floyd is not the same as beating floyd....

in the first you got 0...for the latter 1...

so if you believe pac beat floyd, you should not vote for pac in the poll....

Comment

Working...
                      X