Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    My gosh.. Make a poll thread I'll bring it up a million times more again if you want. Jeez..

I'm out!

Sayonara
    You make your thread! I will join in, if it makes any sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      How did the NSB mods do justice for this poll? I thought the original had Pac winning.
      All spoons polls have PAC winning. This is open with lots of options to choose from. Voters are free to choose whomever they believe came closest.

Of course, spoon23 is Off course, as usual. He keeps saying he is out, sayonara, yet he returns for more. Poor kid, growing up without a father can ruin a kid.

Comment

I needs to find a clean copy of May vs Pac in HD. I need to do a "how India and China saw May vs Pac" because unlike ze Spaniards, they're at the millions. It's rumored the Chinese hate Pac because Pac revolted against his father for eating his dog. Pac then said, " never again" and met Conte at the age of 15 and used roids like the beginning scene of Inception
        That would explain his abnormally large head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          That would explain his abnormally large head.
          Definitely. I would say that about Lil'G too, but the mongoloid gene in Kazakhstan has that huge noggin on the upper cranium... but as all the Argentinians say on NSB he's "white." Like "chino."

Comment

Definitely. I would say that about Lil'G too, but the mongoloid gene in Kazakhstan has that huge noggin on the upper cranium... but as all the Argentinians say on NSB he's "white." Like "chino."
            OMG, too many azz clowns to deal with. Wow!

Comment

I can't believe how silly they are, and so much hate on Ward. I just don't really get why? Olympic Goldmedalist, etc. class act.

So much hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                But off course the reason I haven't been posting here since this poll is all wrong.

This poll should have asked. Who among the fighters Floyd fought do you think actually did beat him. And why he is obviously a fabricated undefeated champ.

Well the answer to that is easy. These 3 dudes.

Please make the thread Spoon, or your alt ADPO or Tagalog, I will vote and contribute. But, since Floyd never officially lost, you should confine yourself to reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                  VADA

yea if he would have took vada he would take an L every single time.
                  That could be possible, but I think if all the top guys did year round random VADA, then we could get cleaner fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    It us much worse now. PAC would have to land 190 lucky punches to win by one vote. Poor PAC A MANIACS. In slow motion and in real time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                      This is him I 100% believe 2sun2 is his alt

I want more of his great rapping videos! This was an amazing display of his utter lack of rapping talent, but he is an awesome azz clown!

More videos please.

Comment

Working...
                      X