Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    What the actual **** are you talking about???

Answer what question? You just answered it yourself. It says it on the final scorecard. You know it and I know it. So why do I have to tell you again where it came from?

Paper has to be printed to be written on, no? The compubox sheet has the same timestamp on it. I showed you that already. This is really not difficult to understand.

in the final score sheet it says red corner won, but the remark was Floyd won unanimously so where does this remark floyd won came from?

floyd was not on the red corner.

another question was why was the form only printed at 9:40 pm when it was already on the 11th round of the fight?

should the form be ready before the fight starts?

is the final score sheet only needed when fights ends in 12 rounds?

these questions you are trying to evade is the WTF i am talking about.
    Last edited by Rath; 06-26-2016, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      in the final score sheet it says red corner won, but the remark was Floyd won unanimously so where does this remark floyd won came from?

floyd was not on the red corner.

another question was why was the form only printed at 9:40 pm when it was already on the 11th round of the fight?

should the for be ready before the fight starts?

is the final score sheet only needed when fights ends in 12 rounds?

these question you are trying to evade is the WTF i am talking about.
      Dude, I haven't evaded anything.

Why would they wait for the fight to end to have a piece of paper to write on? Should they wait for the last minute to have the forms ready?

----Edit----
      Wait, are you saying they waited too long to print the forms? This is your big beef? I can't really understand why you are worrying so much about the time when the forms were printed. Seems now you're saying they printed them too late, and before you were saying they printed them too early...?
      --------------
      Do I need to post the statements from one of the judges again? Ok:

"But in the fourth round Pacquiao got him on the ropes. I know Mayweather has great defense, but he did take some shots there."

It was after Round 4 that Feldman said to himself, "We have a fight!"

Mayweather took Round 5.

"Then I'm thinking after Round 6, Pacquiao has taken two of the last three and it's going to get really tight," Feldman said. "But Mayweather stayed in the middle of the ring, threw good rights, good counterpunches. Pacquiao didn't look like Pacquiao, not the one I remember. It wasn't that he was bad. Mayweather makes you look bad. It's hard to get a good clean punch in. When they say he's one of the greatest defensive fighters ever, I believe it."

"Floyd knew how to close the show, and the 11th was one of his best rounds," Feldman said. "Pacquiao needed to be more aggressive in the last few rounds, and surprisingly he wasn't. I have no idea what Freddie Roach was saying to him in the corner, but I was saying to myself, here comes the freight train.

"It never happened. Manny did not fight like he needed a knockout in Round 12. He should have known."

Is this enough for you???? This should shut you up about your silly conspiracy theory, but I know it won't. I wonder why. What do you make of this? Do share.
      Last edited by travestyny; 06-26-2016, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Dude, I haven't evaded anything.

Why would they wait for the fight to end to have a piece of paper to write on? Should they wait for the last minute to have the forms ready?

----Edit----
        Wait, are you saying they waited too long to print the forms? This is your big beef? I can't really understand why you are worrying so much about the time when the forms were printed. Seems before you said they printed them too late, and now you are saying they printed them too early...?
        --------------
        Do I need to post the statements from one of the judges again? Ok:

"But in the fourth round Pacquiao got him on the ropes. I know Mayweather has great defense, but he did take some shots there."

It was after Round 4 that Feldman said to himself, "We have a fight!"

Mayweather took Round 5.

"Then I'm thinking after Round 6, Pacquiao has taken two of the last three and it's going to get really tight," Feldman said. "But Mayweather stayed in the middle of the ring, threw good rights, good counterpunches. Pacquiao didn't look like Pacquiao, not the one I remember. It wasn't that he was bad. Mayweather makes you look bad. It's hard to get a good clean punch in. When they say he's one of the greatest defensive fighters ever, I believe it."

"Floyd knew how to close the show, and the 11th was one of his best rounds," Feldman said. "Pacquiao needed to be more aggressive in the last few rounds, and surprisingly he wasn't. I have no idea what Freddie Roach was saying to him in the corner, but I was saying to myself, here comes the freight train.

"It never happened. Manny did not fight like he needed a knockout in Round 12. He should have known."

Is this enough for you???? This should shut you up about your silly conspiracy theory, but I know it won't. I wonder why. What do you make of this? Do share.
        does this answers the question - where was the remark "mayweather won unanimously" in the final score sheet base from?

do we base the final remark on the judges interview now?

as i have said clearly the remark and the score should agree with each other but what happened was that the remark and the score conflict with each other.

to make the final remark you need a basis, and that would be the total score.

the total score said red corner won how was the remark said floyd won, where was it base on.

you are still evading the question, why was the final score sheet only printed at 9:40 pm when it was already the 11th round of the fight?

should it not be ready even before the fight starts?

does final score sheet only needed if the fight ends in 12 rounds?

Comment

does this answers the question - where was the remark "mayweather won unanimously" in the final score sheet base from?

do we base the final remark on the judges interview now?

as i have said clearly the remark and the score should agree with each other but what happened was that the remark and the score conflict with each other.

to make the final remark you need a basis, and that would be the total score.

the total score said red corner won how was the remark said floyd won, where was it base on.

you are still evading the question, why was the final score sheet only printed at 9:40 pm when it was already the 11th round of the fight?

should it not be ready even before the fight starts?

does final score sheet only needed if the fight ends in 12 rounds?

Dude, the score sheet is based on what the judges believed, no? The judge gave statements about what he believed. It's right in front of your face. So what is the problem???

Now try to comprehend. Mayweather's name is written above the "R" which means they thought he was in the red corner. The scores for Mayweather were placed in this column, as can be confirmed by Feldman's statements. He clearly states that he gave Pacquiao round 4, Mayweather Round 5, and Pacquiao round 6. Now look at the form. Does it coincide with Feldman's statements? Yes or no?

Comment

Dude, the score sheet is based on what the judges believed, no? The judge gave statements about what he believed. It's right in front of your face. So what is the problem???

Now try to comprehend. Mayweather's name is written above the "R" which means they thought he was in the red corner. The scores for Mayweather were placed in this column, as can be confirmed by Feldman's statements. He clearly states that he gave Pacquiao round 4, Mayweather Round 5, and Pacquiao round 6. Now look at the form. Does it coincide with Feldman's statements? Yes or no?

oh i see

you mean to say that since Floyd was on top of the "R" corner that the guy thought floyd was on the red corner?

was that guy not watching the fight?

ha ha ha ha ha almost a billion dollar worth of a fight and the guy thought floyd was on the red corner because his name was right on top of the letter R.

the "Floyd vs Pac" does not represent which corner they should be in. it was the fight billing where floyd demands that his name should be first.

was Floyd's name also on top of the "R" in the individual score sheet?

again you are still evading the question.

why was the final score card only printed at almost the 11th round of the fight?

Comment

oh i see

you mean to say that since Floyd was on top of the "R" corner that the guy thought floyd was on the red corner?

was that guy not watching the fight?

ha ha ha ha ha almost a billion dollar worth of a fight and the guy thought floyd was on the red corner because his name was right on top of the letter R.

the "Floyd vs Pac" does not represent which corner they should be in. it was the fight billing where floyd demands that his name should be first.

was Floyd's name also on top of the "R" in the individual score sheet?

again you are still evading the question.

why was the final score card only printed at almost the 11th round of the fight?
              Perhaps I stated this incorrectly. Let me make it clear. The scores were given for Mayweather and Pacquaio. The "R" and "B" obviously weren't paid attention to, since the scorecard correlates with what judge Feldman said. Is it clearer now?

I'm not evading any of your questions. I'm not an MGM official that knows their protocol on when to print forms. Why do you think it's important when the form was printed? Did I not just point out what the judge said??? Doesn't that end your silly conspiracy theory? Yes or no?

Comment

Perhaps I stated this incorrectly. Let me make it clear. The scores were given for Mayweather and Pacquaio. The "R" and "B" obviously weren't paid attention to, since the scorecard correlates with what judge Feldman said. Is it clearer now?

I'm not evading any of your questions. I'm not an MGM official that knows their protocol on when to print forms. Why do you think it's important when the form was printed? Did I not just point out what the judge said??? Doesn't that end your silly conspiracy theory? Yes or no?
                these were all questionable and it all happens in a billion dollar fight.

1. Red and Blue corner mistake never happened before or at any time in history of boxing.

2. Why would NSAC just use correction fluid to make it right?

3. why was there no signatories on an official final score sheet?

4. why were the time stamped on the left side erased too when they corrected the final score sheet, what's so important about it that they have to erased that piece of information?

5. why waas the score sheet only printed at 9:26pm at almost the 11th round of the fight?

6. why was the final score sheet printed at garden green and not from NSAC office, is NSAC office situated at garden green?

7. why was there only one individual score card presented to justify the supposed error made from the final score card.

8. when was the final score sheet corrected? was it on the night of the fight or after when someone pointed out that it was Pac who was on the red corner and not Floyd (which was a day after the fight when all the ******** bets were all paid off)?

9. you have provided me with a final score sheet of a Pascal fight and Floyd vs Pac fight. both have the same hand writting but there where 6 different judges on that two fights. which means it was not any of the judges who tallied the final score but some othey guy we don't know.

Imagine all this questions and this was just about the score sheet not including all other fishy things that happen with that billion dollar fight including TUE's and IV.

and no one can give any deffinitive answers.

don't you suspect anything out of the ordinary with all these?

BYTHE WAY I CHECKED THAT NUMBER ON THAT FINAL SCORE SHEET AND IT SAYS IT'S A CELL PHONE NUMBER. WHY IS THE FINAL SCORE CARD FORM BEING TRANSMITTED FROM A CELL NUMBER?
                Last edited by Rath; 06-26-2016, 02:47 AM.

Comment

1. Red and Blue corner mistake never happened before or at any time in history of boxing.

4. why were the time stamped on the left side erased too when they corrected the final score sheet, what's so important about it that they have to erased that piece of information?

5. why waas the score sheet only printed at 9:26pm at almost the 11th round of the fight?

6. why was the final score sheet printed at garden green and not from NSAC office, is NSAC office situated at garden green?

7. why was there only one individual score card presented to justify the supposed error made from the final score card.

8. when was the final score sheet corrected? was it on the night of the fight or after when someone pointed out that it was Pac who was on the red corner and not Floyd (which was a day after the fight when all the ******** bets were all paid off)?

9. you have provided me with a final score sheet of a Pascal fight and Floyd vs Pac fight. both have the same hand writting but there where 6 different judges on that two fights. which means it was not any of the judges who tallied the final score but some othey guy we don't know.

Imagine all this questions and this was just about the score sheet not including all other fishy things that happen with that billion dollar fight including TUE's and IV.

BYTHE WAY I CHECKED THAT NUMBER ON THAT FINAL SCORE SHEET AND IT SAYS IT'S A CELL PHONE NUMBER. WHY IS THE FINAL SCORE CARD FORM BEING TRANSMITTED FROM A CELL NUMBER?
                  May 22nd destroyed a lot of people's lives.

I hope all you pact@rds are getting a good look at this.

Smh.

Comment

And you know this never happened before because....you've seen every scorecard in the history of professional boxing? Impossible.

I'm certainly not sure what you are trying to get at with the timestamp. Is there anything wrong with these?:

It says "Grand Garden," not "Garden Green."

----Edit----
                    Apparently that "cell phone number" has been in use for a very long time. lol. Give it up, bro!
                    Last edited by travestyny; 06-26-2016, 02:55 AM.

Comment

And you know this never happened before because....you've seen every scorecard in the history of professional boxing? Impossible.

I'm certainly not sure what you are trying to get at with the timestamp. Is there anything wrong with these?:

It says "Grand Garden," not "Garden Green."

----Edit----
                      Apparently that "cell phone number" has been in use for a very long time. lol. Give it up, bro!
                      let me get back to you later i will look into all these score cards that you provided me thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X