Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Accept and embrace the truth.
    You speak no Spanish. I get it. Tagalog being your native language.

Nacho has his opinion.

I believe it was a fencing match. Floyd had no damage from it. Manny was embarrassed. Fans like you may have been frustrated.

Floyd showed up and fought the way he always fights. Manny was too short, too ineffective, and failed to display much.

Comment

• Next to Castillo, everyone's votes added together are less than half of castillo's 150 votes.

It is very clear who came closest.

Comment

• Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
        No one! I have never watch a Floyd fight and said to myself, "Floyd is losing this fight."
        I gotta ask this, how many Floyd fights have you seen? Did you see Floyd fight Castillo?

Comment

Accept and embrace the truth.
          Fandom is the only place in the world where BS really does fly , only place in the world where the proof is in front of your face and deny it , its amazing I had no idea people like you even existed in the normal world let alone gather together , I thought the loonies all ended up with orange gowns on with or without numbers , but no , fandom is another place for weirdos to embrace the truth, the only truth you learning is how to live in denial and accept BS .

Comment

• Too much excuses here. Smells like im in ***** st.

Im out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Fandom is the only place in the world where BS really does fly , only place in the world where the proof is in front of your face and deny it , its amazing I had no idea people like you even existed in the normal world let alone gather together , I thought the loonies all ended up with orange gowns on with or without numbers , but no , fandom is another place for weirdos to embrace the truth, the only truth you learning is how to live in denial and accept BS .

I thought I was the only one to see this. I wish my girl was this ******, supporting me blindly, ignoring facts like I smell like another woman, because I just cheated on her, and ignoring it.

My girl calls me out on my bull****. F you Z, you look and smell guilty, azz hole!

PAC has it made... He gets a pass all the time.... His fanboys are forever faithful, holding his jockstrap always.

Comment

Too much excuses here. Smells like im in ***** st.

Im out!
                I was surprised you popped in, it took you a very long time to join fight fans compare how well other boxers did against Floyd from the context of his official record.

Comment

Too much excuses here. Smells like im in ***** st.

Im out!
                  How would you know what ***** Street smelled like? You have been there before for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    How would you know what ***** Street smelled like? You have been there before for sure.
                    Ive seen it here in NSB, stinking threads like this. It smells like fish scent.

Oh food for thought. Fl0mo logic seems to bring in Maidana and castillo hurt floyd more than pac did so they basically says they are awesomer than Pac lol

Well here's some things to ponder on, Pac did better beating up Hatton, Cotto, Mosely, Delahoya than floyd could ever do, so in fll0mo logic Pac should be better.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-19-2016, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Ive seen it here in NSB, stinking threads like this. It smells like fish scent.

Oh food for thought. Fl0mo logic seems to bring in Maidana and castillo hurt floyd more than pac did so they basically says they are awesomer than Pac lol

Well here's some things to ponder on, Pac did better beating up Hatton, Cotto, Mosely, Delahoya than floyd could ever do, so in flames logic Pac should be better.
                      Ponder this, styles make fights, and your bias is obvious. This thread is accurate except for fanatics like you, who see PAC everywhere you go. In slow motion he has defeated the world.

You are in the minority, the simple poll, a very simple poll, says it all. Lots of fans have voted. PAC didn't come close. Naturally, as a guy like you, never laced them up, ***** Street is your safe space.

Comment

Working...
                      X