Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
    In Castillo 1, Castillo gave up too many close early rounds, so even though he won most of the rounds after that he was too far behind on points. Also Lederman's reported scoring really biased perceptions.
    I don't base my points of view on what Harold says. Most guys on this site could do his job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
      All great fighters have close fights that could go either way, so Floyd having just one of those in a 20 year career including 26 championship fights at 5 different weight classes while facing the highest number of current and former champs in boxing's modern history is a huge accomplishment.

Plus, a true champion leaves no doubt, when people doubted the Castillo and Maidana decisions, he gave them an immediate rematch and left no doubts in the rematches, we see a lot of fighters get gift decisions and never want to get back in there to prove that they're the better fighter.
      You got a cool avatar pic!! Way cool!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bravado View Post
        Look at his feet in that round when he got hurt. I mean when he first got hurt....its amazing that even though his legs were wobbly, he was able to stand. I often times think, was he made for this???? Like seriously made to box? Its amazing. I wanted to see Floyd tested more as well, but many people just didn't.
        Re read this, and kinda agree. Boxing is in his DNA, but his chin is God given. I saw him get hit with monster shots(which I greatly enjoyed) only to see him recover pretty quickly. Pretty solid chin!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          I am still yet to understand how Mosley "almost stopped him" when he didn't knock him down, didn't have him out on his feet, nothing. He......landed a good punch.
          He landed two good punches. I never seen Floyd get rocked like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I get that same reaction from boxing fans here in Japan. They can't see how Floyd won.
            i maintain that you can't watch that fight and think floyd won.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
              i maintain that you can't watch that fight and think floyd won.
              I think Castillo won. Ring side observers, the fight fans and boxers at Teiken gym told me Castillo beat Floyd.

Castillo was steady working that body. Even when he was holding Floyd from behind. Great stuff.

Btw. That fool spoon said

Other guys on the list beat Floyd too. .
              DLH
              PAC
              Spoon is a first class fool

Comment

• ODLH's performance is overrated. Cotto and Pacman should be above him in this poll.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  ODLH's performance is overrated. Cotto and Pacman should be above him in this poll.
                  Cotto and Pacquiao?

Cotto won like 2 rounds but people think he won more because he gave Floyd a nose bleed.

And Pacquiao....he didn't really do anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    Cotto and Pacquiao?

Cotto won like 2 rounds but people think he won more because he gave Floyd a nose bleed.

Did Oscar even land any punches? lol shiet

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                      Cotto and Pacquiao?

But Mr. Pact@rd himself spoon calls the fight 9 - 3 PAC winning in slow motion!!!

LMFAO!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X