Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    So manny is in third place or did ODLH also win?

Floyd has four unofficial losses?

Interesting!

How many unofficial losses does JMM, Cotto, Chavez sr. PAC have?

See my point... It gets complicated.
    "Floyd has four unofficial losses?

Interesting!

How many unofficial losses does JMM, Cotto, Chavez sr. PAC have?"

I quoted the above to highlight what i have been pointing out all along, buddy.....

i'm not trying to get you or posters who voted castillo excited but if one has to go by official scorecards it is not castillo nor maidana who beat floyd....it's oskie...by sd...

if we go along how one saw the fights and not be limited to official scorecards, then we have to allow for the eventuality that floyd really was beaten and lost his 0....

but then again, a distinction is to be made between who really beat and who came closest; as a win is = 1 and coming closest is = 0 is as crystal clear...

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post

Interesting!

I quoted the above to highlight what i have been pointing out all along, buddy.....

i'm not trying to get you or posters who voted castillo excited but if one has to go by official scorecards it is not castillo nor maidana who beat floyd....it's oskie...by sd...

if we go along how one saw the fights and not be limited to official scorecards, then we have to allow for the eventuality that floyd really was beaten and lost his 0....

but then again, a distinction is to be made between who really beat and who came closest; as a win is = 1 and coming closest is = 0 is as crystal clear...
      correction;

'm not trying to get you or posters who voted castillo excited but if one has to go by official scorecards it is not castillo nor maidana who came closest to beat floyd....it's oskie...by sd...

Comment

Interesting!

Got it! So the 118 score is correct then. Buy the books, ODLH came closest, and manny doesn't deserve to be in the poll, like Canelo.

Nite... Canelo isn't an option.

Comment

Interesting!

But did PAC beat him? In your opinion?

Comment

• Before you answer that question Tangalog. Let Zaroku answer my question first. He seems to forget how life works around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              But did PAC beat him? In your opinion?
              will you respect my opinion more than you respect the official scorecards?

did floyd lose his 0 against castillo, yes or no?

did floyd lose also to maidana, yes or no?

did you believe floyd saying pac was his hardest fight, or something to that effect, yes or no?

for you, did pac win over bradley on the 3rd fight, yes or no?

if you answer yes on all the questions above, i think there is still hope in you....

in agreeing floyd never schooled pac, never really beat pac fair and square.....being the objective and unbiased zaroku....not the lord zaroku...

you know what really happened in vegas the whole nine yards....

and i can say pac did well vs floyd....very well, indeed....

but then again, for me, floyd did not really lose his 0 against pac.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Before you answer that question Tangalog. Let Zaroku answer my question first. He seems to forget how life works around here.
                too late, buddy....

trigger happy finger already pressed the post quick reply button....

Comment

too late, buddy....

It's fine let Zaroku answer our questions. It shouldn't be hard hehehe

Comment

too late, buddy....

We got some serious collusion going on between you guys. Back tomorrow!

Comment

• Come out. Come out where ever you are.. Ducking time is over. Time to come out of the mouse hole Zaroku.

Time to come out now.. Here's some cheese to go with some exquisite wine to lure you out of that hole.

Ducking is reserved for Floyd style cherry picking. I don't think you are that ***** Zaroku. Don't be like Floyd. Your better than that buddy.

Where are you buddy! Time to come out!

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-15-2016, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X