Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Oh my! Oh my! Oh my!

Gotcha! You are one and the same!
    is that you, jhonny? explain to your master that 2 individuals could not be one and the same person and 2 individuals are not automatically twins....

where is Lord zaroku? taking his meds?

do watch your master closely, jhonny...be ready to call the MRT.....

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      is that you, jhonny? explain to your master that 2 individuals could not be one and the same person and 2 individuals are not automatically twins....

You and Spoon23

Are beyond idiotic.

Comment

Hahahaha! Jhonny come home to papa Zaroku. He needs some much needed TLC

Comment

• Hmm...pac is just about dead last here. This pretty much seals it...regardless of what a few pact@rds say, almost nobody thinks pac beat floyd. I mean, even mosley who lost almost every round, came closer in the opinion of boxing fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Hmm...pac is just about dead last here. This pretty much seals it...regardless of what a few pact@rds say, almost nobody thinks pac beat floyd. I mean, even mosley who lost almost every round, came closer in the opinion of boxing fans.
            Well if you ask me I voted for Castillo coz that is the most obvious robbery of them 3. Which was actually a Castillo win, since the commentators, compubox and the world saw Castillo win that one. So if you really are given one chance to vote in a poll. Castillo is the easy pick. Since Pac and Maidana's were kinda covered up with illusions and masking agents that Froid won.

So yeah Castillo is the no brainer pick here. Doesn't mean the others didn't win as well. It's just that Castillo was and is the obvious robbery.

Castillo is the most fraudulent attempt to mask the truth. Castillo is the winner here!

Floyd's fakest win of them all. Cheers!
            Last edited by Spoon23; 07-04-2016, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Well if you ask me I voted for Castillo coz that is the most obvious robbery of them 3. Which was actually a Castillo win, since the commentators, compubox and the world saw Castillo win that one. So if you really are given one chance to vote in a poll. Castillo is the easy pick. Since Pac and Maidana's were kinda covered up with illusions and masking agents that Froid won.

So yeah Castillo is the no brainer pick here. Doesn't mean the others didn't win as well. It's just that Castillo was and is the obvious robbery.

Castillo is the most fraudulent attempt to mask the truth. Castillo is the winner here!

you voted castillo; i voted mosley....

we are driving zaroku - who claimed we are but one and the same person, nuttier than nuts ha ha ha ha....voting differently! ha ha ha ha

zaroku really needs a tight hug from jhonny.....

Comment

And of course, castillo arguably beat floyd...where pac obviously didn't. The poll results are clear...less than 4% of boxing fans think pac came close to beating floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  And of course, castillo arguably beat floyd...where pac obviously didn't. The poll results are clear...less than 4% of boxing fans think pac came close to beating floyd.
                  Naah hearsay.. The world saw a fluke win by Froid.

Comment

you voted castillo; i voted mosley....

we are driving zaroku - who claimed we are but one and the same person, nuttier than nuts ha ha ha ha....voting differently! ha ha ha ha

zaroku really needs a tight hug from jhonny.....
                    Yeah he wants to bolt in.. He should sing the ****e girls song when 2 become one hahaha!

He is a desperate lad trying all his might to create a poll to tarnish Pac. The thing is I to voted for Castillo doesn't mean I don't see a clear win for Pac. It's just that if you want to call daylight robbery. Castillo was far worse robbery than pac's. just is.

Comment

Yeah he wants to bolt in.. He should sing the ****e girls song when 2 become one hahaha!

He is a desperate lad trying all his might to create a poll to tarnish Pac. The thing is I to voted for Castillo doesn't mean I don't see a clear win for Pac. It's just that if you want to call daylight robbery. Castillo was far worse robbery than pac's. just is.
                      Very interesting. So in your mind Floyd is 46 - 3? Maybe 45 - 4?

Last time I checked.... 49 - 0.

This is a slippery slope.

I think Marquez won 3 of the 4 fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X