No announcement yet.

Deep down I think ward realized beating kovalev is unlikely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    it's like they saw something they didn't like last night, something that tells them that kovalev will be too much and they are hoping is something that has to do with inactivity, they are trying to convince themselves that it's just ring rust. but maybe ward isn't all that, just good or maybe kovalev is all that and they are trying to delay the inevitable
    Nailed it

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
      After what I saw of the Barrera fight, Kovalev would tear him to shreds on his bad day.
      Barrera landed under 20% and a handful of clean shots

Sound like you're giving yourself false hope

Those are video game numbers

He was not out muscled, will be sharper too

If anything kov only chance is by ko

He isn't outboxing SOG

Kov has a good Jab n sets up shots well...good str8 punches but he is there too be countered n lacks head movement
      Also kov has no inside game

Kov himself knows its gonna be a hard fight

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        lmao ok tough guy, i'm sorry to get you so mad and emotional. if you comprehended my first post, I was referring to the previous fights. good for him for FINALLY doing it. man you're so mad lmao

but again the "proof" just says "welcome" lol, when the results shows "completed", good for him.
        Look at this f*ggot.

You come into this thread running your mouth about how Ward wasn't tested for this fight. You specifically said Ward is never tested. Your opinion, like your life, is worth less than a bowl ****. We are all now dumber for having read your worthless drivel. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Just log off and fade into Bolivian. F*ggot.

Comment

Surprised at how many ppl saying Ward basically has no chance? I think you guys forgot how good he is or just the usual haters that dont like fighters that box

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            20,000 posts on an alt in 10 years? It depends on how nerd you are... but never mind...

... You give me 500 million if Ward doesn't fight Kovalev in 2016 (for whatever reasons, I don't care) or the "fight" is ruled a "no contest"...
            ... I'll send you 1 quint in case they fight in 2016.

... Deal?
            That's a deal my brotha.

EDIT: Here ya go
            Last edited by K-Nan; 05-02-2016, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Look at this f*ggot.

You come into this thread running your mouth about how Ward wasn't tested for this fight. You specifically said Ward is never tested. Your opinion, like your life, is worth less than a bowl ****. We are all now dumber for having read your worthless drivel. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Just log off and fade into Bolivian. F*ggot.
              lmao this guy is great. thanks for making my day homie. seeing your rant, just puts a smile to my face. "bolivian" with a capital B, fantastic. thanks dogg.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                lmao this guy is great. thanks for making my day homie. seeing your rant, just puts a smile to my face. "bolivian" with a capital B, fantastic. thanks dogg.
                This f*ggot doesn't even know Mike Tyson's quotes. You are not a boxing fan. You are a fangirl. Fall back hoe!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  This f*ggot doesn't even know Mike Tyson's quotes. You are not a boxing fan. You are a fangirl. Fall back hoe!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... I challenged Ward's fans to bet that he's fighting Kovalev in 2016... I maintain that Ward will not fight the krusher this year if ever...

From The Ring article after the fight last night:
                    ... Ward was asked immediately after the fight whether he might face Kovalev next. He made it clear that he expects to fight the Russian, saying “it’s not a matter of if, but when.” The key question: Is he anywhere near ready?

... So, Ward just started his expected game: 'I'll fight him, I'll fight him, but I don't know when... Maybe sometime down the line..."
                    I agree; Ward will find a way to not fight Kovalev this year. Regardless of his supposed skill level, he knows at this point, he simply isn't ready. One more fight @ LHW is not enough; he needs at least 2 more, against real competition.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      I agree; Ward will find a way to not fight Kovalev this year. Regardless of his supposed skill level, he knows at this point, he simply isn't ready. One more fight @ LHW is not enough; he needs at least 2 more, against real competition.
                      ... ??? Two more... real competition?
                      ... Pascal and Beterbiev...
                      Do you see ward fighting any of them?

Comment

Working...
                      X