Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "King" Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12.5 stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooker zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Hooker is getting legitimately exposed as one dimensional right now.

Perez is boxing his ears off, putting them back on his head, boxing his ears off again, putting them back on his head....

Comment

• Where's the link?

Comment

• My $ is on Ward

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            My favorite one is the Lil Sumpin-Sumpin Ale. It's a wheat ale, like 7.5%.

Yeah, I like the Sculpin, the Grapfruit Sculpin is too artificial for me. I've had a few others and they were all pretty good. All these microbrews are expensive as schit, it's ridiculous what they charge sometimes.
            Thx for the heads-up on the Lil Sumthin. All the stores around here have that and I've been curious.

I'm a grapefruit fiend to I actually enjoy that Sculpin, though I usually detest flavored beers.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              My favorite one is the Lil Sumpin-Sumpin Ale. It's a wheat ale, like 7.5%.

Yeah, I like the Sculpin, the Grapfruit Sculpin is too artificial for me. I've had a few others and they were all pretty good. All these microbrews are expensive as schit, it's ridiculous what they charge sometimes.
              Wtf? It's literally called "A Little Sumptin-Sumptin."

Comment

• Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
                hooker starting to get dirty like the rest of them.
                WAR PEREZ!!!!!

Comment

• We get it Lampley you're going for Kovalev nothing wrong with that

Comment

• This Undercard is unwatchable My Goodness!

Comment

• Love that trap Perez just set - bait with lateral head movement and pull counter with a hook when he takes the bait.

That's boxing folks. Let me go change my jimmies rq.

Comment

Working...
                      X