Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time there was 3 white guys in the top 5 pfp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    u have to be dumb to think irish and russian arent white lol
    This is ridiculous. It's 2016 or whatever year it is and we still have to put up with this.

Comment

A few months ago when it was Wlad, GGG and Kovalev.

Comment

If the Russians had been in pro boxing a long time ago then more white Russians probably would have been in the top 5. Russia is a very large country full of lots of strong people. Look at all the very good fighters from Russia and near by who are really kicking ass. Calling Ward white is stretching it a bit. Almost all black Americans have some white blood. Without genetic testing it's impossible to say how much white blood is in Ward unless you know his family history.

Comment

Why does it ****ing matter?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            If the Russians had been in pro boxing a long time ago then more white Russians probably would have been in the top 5. Russia is a very large country full of lots of strong people. Look at all the very good fighters from Russia and near by who are really kicking ass. Calling Ward white is stretching it a bit. Almost all black Americans have some white blood. Without genetic testing it's impossible to say how much white blood is in Ward unless you know his family history.
            Thats like saying the Human race all evolved from Africa which is supposedly scientifically proven. Then the other races moved out from Africa because they couldn't compete. Time evolved, the Mongoloid look of eyes evolved in Asia, Europeans turned fair skinned. Albeit everybody has black in them. Physically though, and aside from an extra muscle, but the black race somehow shows to be superior in nature. We are talking physically innit. Course all theory.

GGG and Kovalev are black! Marciano was from the hood too. Hardcore stallion. Makes the Euro warriors all flat footed. No pun intended of nomads from Africa.

Comment

Calzaghe was P4P #1 for awhile. I've never been able to find out which race he is though. He might be white but I'm not sure.

Comment

Wtf white boys are getting desperate pretty pathetic.

Ward is black he considers himself full black look at his family.

GGG looks more asian than anything else.

Kovalev you can have him no one cares about him.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  GGG is Asian. He is not white. I think he has some Korean and Kazakh blood.

Andre Ward is not white either, neither is he p4p top 3.

Kovalev yes.

You got 1/3, good boy.
                  How is Ward not top 3... Name 3 fighters better than him..

He is clearly a boss,, only gets knocked because of inactivity, but the dude is a boss..

Kovolev and Ward are clearly the best 2 fighters on the planet

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Wtf white boys are getting desperate pretty pathetic.

Ward is black he considers himself full black look at his family.

GGG looks more asian than anything else.

Kovalev you can have him no one cares about him.
                    http://www.mensjournal.com/adventure...mpion-20140613

Andre Ward's father is white.

Andre Ward's father raised him as a single parent when his parents divorced.

Andre Ward's father is the one who inspired him to become a boxer/world champion.

Cry more. The man is both black and white, no matter how you change it.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      Calzaghe was P4P #1 for awhile. I've never been able to find out which race he is though. He might be white but I'm not sure.
                      i think he was an australian aborigine

Comment

Working...
                      X