Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Robbery, Assault Allegations - Additional Details

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to believe he is this bad of a human being...I'd like to think AB is the kinda guy who could laugh this off...But add alcohol and stupid friends and I could see this happening. It's hard when you love how a guy fights but he acts like a moron.
    Last edited by PivotandRoll; 03-25-2016, 05:01 AM.

Comment

First off I'm really disappointed there isn't any Broner/Kingpin photoshop in this thread yet.

Second...really.....high stakes bowling....wtf......lol. Although it is the midwest so fair enough.

Third this sounds sketchy as f#ck with a robbery at gunpoint that is a civil suit first, but I guess if there is video it can't be that sketchy. Once the police are involved I suspect that makes this Theopane fight a no go dispute no one involved acting like that is whats going to happen.

Fourth I see why Broner is so whatever about his change at Walmart. He got stolen high stakes bowling money.

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
      5-10 years? aint nothing gonna happen to broner. he's gonna get a good lawyer prolly pay some fines, be on probation, etc. if he does any jail time it'll be less than a year.
      Tend to agree. The camera being on isn't good for his chances of no jail time, but who knows how much they can make out or couldn't be disputable on Broner's side of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Jem Mace View Post
        Luckily he has spawned a litter of children to continue this amazing lineage.
        a ppv of broner getting a vasectomy might do well

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
          I don't want to believe he is this bad of a human being...I'd like to think AB is the kinda guy who could laugh this off...But add alcohol and stupid friends and I could see this happening. It's hard when you love how a guy fights but he acts like a moron.
          Doesn't Broner got a old lady robbery on his record?

I tend to think people are capable of some heinous **** when drugs, alcohol or just petty emotions are involved. And idk about drugs, but for sure Broner has shown issues with alcohol already + I've seen that guy look like he's about to cry a couple times when he's getting dogged by someone or defending himself from insults so I could see him reacting badly when he's upset.

Comment

Nothing particularly new about a boxer being involved in an assault. Broner is ******ed and if he gets any sort of significant jail time for this he's as good as done. If not, it'll just be used to market him.

Comment

Dude is a special kind of stupid.

Not sure how American jurisdictions work. But most likely he will fight and then go hand himself in to Ohio police after ?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Doesn't Broner got a old lady robbery on his record?

I tend to think people are capable of some heinous **** when drugs, alcohol or just petty emotions are involved. And idk about drugs, but for sure Broner has shown issues with alcohol already + I've seen that guy look like he's about to cry a couple times when he's getting dogged by someone or defending himself from insults so I could see him reacting badly when he's upset.
                I thought he robbed a woman when he was a kid...Which although disgusting...A snatch and grab isn't exactly mindblowningly disgraceful for a young idiot kid with all the wrong mentors and role models but this? Robbing a friend because he beat you at bowling..That's sly, down right filthy.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  We have a loud ignorant inconsiderate black family across the street. Been there a year or so, loud as he!! and do not give a fek what we crackrs think. Kids scream their guts out, 'parents' get in loud knock down drag out fights in the front yard, never pick up the trash in the front yard, bass blasting enough to split your skull every time they come home, leave, sit in the driveway, or whatever, dogs run loose, even jump into other's backyards and attack their pets... and to top it off the 'mother' gets up in the cops and animal control officers faces and usually gets her way. IOW this is a wacko out of control situation that will not get better... probably Broner's upbringing incarnate. Stupid loud disrespectful parents raise stupid loud disrespectful kids. And the cycle never seems to end. So please tell me, how in the he!! do you expect someone to integrate themselves into THAT kind of environment to supposedly encourage these people? They do not listen. If anything, they get pizzed and aggressive if you try to talk some sense to them. Meanwhile, all we crackr's property values have tanked, and we're just supposed to sit here and put up with this b.s. Point being... you can talk til the cows come home about being a mentor... but the reality of it is usually quite different. And please don't ask me to feel pity for em. Nearly all of us have had rough times through our lives. I could name off dozens of times I've had some wacko b.s. to deal with, against huge odds. I didn't ask for or demand any sympathy, and I fixed the issues eventually. And magically, you won't see us acting like they do across the street. We don't feel entitled. We're quiet as church mice, keep to ourselves, follow all laws all the time. We respect others and ask nothing of anyone. How hard is it to live that lifestyle?
                  Tommy Sotomayor is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                    I thought he robbed a woman when he was a kid...Which although disgusting...A snatch and grab isn't exactly mindblowningly disgraceful for a young idiot kid with all the wrong mentors and role models but this? Robbing a friend because he beat you at bowling..That's sly, down right filthy.
                    I think he was 20 with a dozen or so pro fights iirc. He punched her in the face.

I think a dispute among friends that even gets to the level of the aggression/threats here isn't as bad as committing a crime against a random woman on the street. Kinda like the Pavlik pellet gun situation with his friend. If you hang with cats prone to silly **** like this I kinda feel less bad about what the alleged bad guy did & feel less concern about the victim. The level of intimacy is much different & the knowledge that you can't trust a guy as far as you can throw him should be more acknowledged by the victim.

Comment

When I say this.... I say it with 100% respect for my ethnicity..(I'm black). You can't give no "nWord" money & power. They always still remain ignorant. It's sad, but true. Educated black men and black men like Adrien are to different species. Adrien has not matured or else he wouldn't bet, at the end of the day. He's just another black man who does idiotic **** while in a better position than most. Shame on him, hope he gets maximum sentencing, many prospect boxers who have been overlooked in favor of Adrien & his beyond ******ed ways are smiling.
                      Last edited by ChiCityExtractz; 03-25-2016, 07:04 AM. Reason: Forgot

Comment

Working...
                      X