Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Robbery, Assault Allegations - Additional Details

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
    This dude story is becoming more suspect the more the details come out. Filed a lawsuit before any criminal charges. Wasn't no witnesses but suddenly a witness comes forward. I bet that witness gettin was promised a cut if the dude win the lawsuit. If it happened like he claim it happened why a witness just coming forward? People really think the streets follow the no snitching code? No snitchin went out in the 80's when they started givin n***as 10 years for less than 25 grams of crack.
    The matter was investigation for the past couple of months. I am strictly guessing here, but am led to believe that witnesses were introduced to the case only after video evidence allegedly surfaced.

Comment

Luckily he has spawned a litter of children to continue this amazing lineage.

Comment

So many things I want to touch on here to add on to the thread I made yesterday - http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=705726

To add on to matters, "real nig gas" don't do this. And anyone that advocates this silly phrase should immediately denounce this.

Secondly, I'd like to commend the young man here that was attacked for not living by that silly a$$ rule of "no snitching". In reality, yes, please snitch.

How are you supposed to produce businesses and build wealth in your community when you have heathens acting like this? How much value and revenue did and will this bowling alley potentially lose over this?

We need more men to step up and take their communities back and denounce this type of coonery and foolishness.

I challenge "real men" in your respective neighborhoods to challenge the youth of your community and attempt to steer them down a better road whether they're your biological child or not. Many adolescents need help and many men in their neighborhoods don't have the courage and decency to do it.

Comment

Knew Broner was going to go down the tubes but I thought it would be after losing another fight. Dude is a complete waste of talent and space.

Comment

where is maidana to put his son back in line

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
              The matter was investigation for the past couple of months. I am strictly guessing here, but am led to believe that witnesses were introduced to the case only after video evidence allegedly surfaced.
              So what? About.thousands texted a guy who didn't hear about it. That's all that matters bro.

Comment

This dude is total trash. Even with money he can't act right. Lock him away for good and throw away the key, lol. Society doesn't need losers like him going around inspiring others to act like that.

Comment

This sounds like the time when mayweather had two of his employees get beaten up in an isolated location for stealing his jewelry. And nothing came of that after

Comment

Typical bully boy s**t

Embarrassing he's gonna waste his talent being a wasteman

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      where is maidana to put his son back in line
                      I know right. Maidana in Argentina living that high life not taking care of his responsibilities as a father.

Comment

Working...
                      X