No announcement yet.

All aboard the Andre Ward war wagon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    Wow, I hadn't noticed that. I saw his left arm bigger but it's just normal in some persons. But yeah it could be what you say. I have a similar issue in my right arm. It was my strong arm but after a shoulder injury it's my weakest arm and the left arm is stronger or at least even.
    Are you being serious or not? I'm asking because you hate. Andre Ward

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
      ... what fight?
      ... November? What year?
      Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
      Andre Ward is fighting and all the sensitive GGG fanboys get upset.

It's a tough weekend for you, I understand. When you're a fan of Ward and Kovalev you become accustomed to your favourite fighters wanting to test themselves against the best, not hang around weight classes their clearly is not a challenge for them at.

You can castigate and drag Ward's name through the mud all you like, the fact remains he has a more impressive résumé than GGG and yes he didn't fight for 18 months ( GGG fans we know like to say nearly three years ) lol.
      ... no mud here...
      I only asked about a supposed fight... you provided an emotional excursus, but no answer... What fight, then?
      Last edited by MDPopescu; 03-24-2016, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Are you being serious or not? I'm asking because you hate. Andre Ward
        Being serious.. and no I don't hate Ward, I just don't like fighters that clinch, but I think he's a very good fighter. Just that the clinch pisses me of.

Comment

The Warrrrd wagon

Comment

War Ward!
            Kill dat Banderas!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Ward looks in good shape. Why is Kovalev a bastard?????? I don't like Ward in or out of the ring. He talks and brags too much outside the ring and he is terrible to watch with all his holding and hitting. I hope the Cuban knocks him out but of course Ward will probably win. He picked a safe enough opponent with much better 175 pounders available.
              Seriously?

You can find a lot worse than Ward outside of the ring.

This sports history, hell, in it's present day, are littered with guys that you can turn your nose up at as far as transgressions outside of it.

You don't like his style inside of it, can't fault you.

Comment

It's a tough weekend for you, I understand. When you're a fan of Ward and Kovalev you become accustomed to your favourite fighters wanting to test themselves against the best, not hang around weight classes their clearly is not a challenge for them at.

You can castigate and drag Ward's name through the mud all you like, the fact remains he has a more impressive résumé than GGG and yes he didn't fight for 18 months ( GGG fans we know like to say nearly three years ) lol.
                You are saying GGG should move up because he is too good for his own natural weight class. That's utter BS. If he is too good for any 160 pounder in the world that's just too Goddamn bad. He doesn't have to move up to a weight class he doesn't belong in just because his haters like you say he should. I am a fan of Kovalev who would fight Ward right now. I am no Ward fan. Why does Ward need all these practice fights to actually fight Kovalev? What is the BS about Ward wanting to test himself? Ward has only had 3 fights in over 4 years and none of them were any kind of test. He is fighting a guy ranked 13th in the world next so is that your idea of a test? He should be fighting a top 5 light heavyweight. I love being a GGG fan. He fights 4 times as often as Ward and always gets the KO and not the dull UD Ward usually gets. GGG will be beating the best middleweights who dare to fight him long after Ward has been easily KOed by Kovalev. Sorry but you are the one who is wrong. GGG is ranked higher than Ward pound for pound by all well known raters such as Ring, Boxrec, Boxing Scene, ESPN, and HBO. It's no mystery why he is ranked above Ward. He is a better fighter plain and simple.

Comment

These Golovkin fans are really the worst. They're shaking in their boots at Ward even now, when he finally moved up and set his sights on a better, bigger fighter than GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    These Golovkin fans are really the worst. They're shaking in their boots at Ward even now, when he finally moved up and set his sights on a better, bigger fighter than GGG.
                    Do you bet all your points that Ward is fighting Kovalev in 2016? I doubt...

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      They don't like the fact that Ward is doing what they wanted and said he wouldn't do, which is move up to face Kovalev

Comment

Working...
                      X