Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Backs Position: We're at 155, No 160 For Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GalaxyKnuckles View Post
    LOL all this fuss over 5 punkass pounds. Conor McTapper just went up 2 divisions to prove his worth. Boxing is so damn soft.
    I know hey, McTapper (Good one btw) went up and got owned but he still said f*** it, bring that s*** on, people still love him he takes his L and moves on. He is a warrior, these punks, whine and b**** about 5 pounds.

Comment

he's the one mexican fighter thats afraid

Comment

Sounds like the fight won't be happening in September, hopefully WBC does the right thing and strips this diva.

Comment

Does anyone believe these guys. They fight at 155 because he is no longer able to make 154. Prove it chump.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Eddy Reynoso, trainer for WBC middleweight champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (46-1-1, 32KOs), has backed his fighter's position to refuse the middleweight limit of 160-pounds for a mandated title defense against WBA/IBO/IBF middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (34-0, 31KOs).
            [Click Here To Read More]

LMAO..... a statement, followed by a confirmation.

Boxingscene are in troll heaven with this click-bait.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
              So the fight has to be at "Caneloweight"? It's that the kind of thing NSB fans stand by?

I can't wait till this fight gets made and Canelo gets a career ending beating.

Fixed.....

Originally posted by elgu View Post
              So the fight has to be at "Caneloweight"? It's that the kind of thing NSB fans stand by?

I can't wait till this fight gets made at 155 and Canelo gets a career ending beating.

Comment

155 is Golden Boy's new weight class. The belt should be made out of lace and leather..

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                  He's the mandatory for canelo's belt,therefore he already has his shot. I'd just like to know what the **** Khan did at middlewieght,Jr middleweight, or even welterweight to earn his shot at the "great" canelo. Go life and death with Chris algieri?

He was willing to negotiate.

Glad I could help

Comment

Burn. Ouch!!!

Comment

all this fuss over 5 punkass pounds.....

Originally posted by GalaxyKnuckles View Post
                      LOL all this fuss over 5 punkass pounds. Conor McTapper just went up 2 divisions to prove his worth. Boxing is so damn soft.
                      Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                      I know hey, McTapper (Good one btw) went up and got owned but he still said f*** it, bring that s*** on, people still love him he takes his L and moves on. He is a warrior, these punks, whine and b**** about 5 pounds.

I know right, Golovkin is such a b1tch.

He said he could do it LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X