Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao on Lack of KOs: I'm Really 140-Pounder, Can Make 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    You alt freak ****
    Dick **** turd!
    Screen shot of Zaroku forgetting to switch accounts are replying to himself.

You are an alt.

Your primary account got banned and this is an alt you had for awhile so you brushed off the dust and went back to posting.

Comment

Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
      So let me get this straight for years froid ******s argued that Manny carrying his power was proof of AAS. I always pointed out that the only person he truly KOed north of 135 was Hatton. His power is nothing like it was at 135 and bellow. He became a accumulation puncher north of 135 even with Ariza.

Now the morons have latched onto this theory that he lost his power because he lost Ariza. His KOs have gone down even though he only truly KOed 1 person when working with Ariza. If anything Ariza's stimulant shakes were hurting his power in the long run.
      Hahahahahaha!!! Hahahahahaha, ****.you, **** for brains! Hahahahahaha!

Comment

Screen shot of Zaroku forgetting to switch accounts are replying to himself.

You are an alt.

Your primary account got banned and this is an alt you had for awhile so you brushed off the dust and went back to posting.
        Glad you like my posts!
        I often quote myself even now Fanny Manny Fanboy!
        Hahaha

I was banned for making attacks on Allah!
        I may quote myself again.

Comment

Glad you like my posts!
          I often quote myself even now Fanny Manny Fanboy!
          Hahaha

I was banned for making attacks on Allah!
          I may quote myself again.
          You quote yourself because you forget to change accounts you alt.

Comment

Hahahahahaha!!! Hahahahahaha, ****.you, **** for brains! Hahahahahaha!
            Like this!
            Mr. Pro athlete GTTAK
            GTTass krack!
            Guess what the G means??
            Last edited by Zaroku; 03-22-2016, 04:26 PM.

Comment

You quote yourself because you forget to change accounts you alt.
              GayeTTAK hahahahahaha

Lets's make a deal no more cuss words or insults???

How about that???
              Last edited by Zaroku; 03-22-2016, 03:13 PM.

Comment

The punch Manny landed on Hatton would have stopped a lot of guys. It was a perfect punch. Every other stoppage was from accumulation. It's not hard to explain his run ok KOs without throwing steroids into the conversation.

For the record Algieri fight probably should have been stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  The punch Manny landed on Hatton would have stopped a lot of guys. It was a perfect punch. Every other stoppage was from accumulation. It's not hard to explain his run ok KOs without throwing steroids into the conversation.

For the record Algieri fight probably should have been stopped.
                  That was a monster punch! Wow!

Comment

He's just getting older he's almost 40 when he was younger he had more stamina and strength.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I think it was the 4th fight that he dragged JMM up to full 147. In the 3rd fight iirc it was at 144, I know it's still both WW though so that's null. But to answer your question as to why he dragged JMM up to 144 and 147 in the 3rd and 4th fights was simply because he thought he was bigger and stronger than JMM and that JMM was out of his league at WW, because that's how Mayweather made him look. At 140, you never know, it could have been better for Pacquiao because then JMM wouldn't have put on that mass he did in the 4th fight which gave him more power. So in trying to gain an advantage, Pac actually indirectly turned JMM into the Hulk.
                      I thought the mini hulks tear killed him!
                      Took a knee! PAC is one tough guy to come back after that!
                      Mad props to PAC!

Then he knocks. Out the LGBT community!! Awesome power! No shakes needed, just his belief in God!!!

Go PAC!

Comment

Working...
                      X