• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
    Theirs always another day the ref said!
    Yea but still that was weak and not fair to him he also won the round

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Stoppage too early.
      Yea shoulda let him have the whole count.. Round was almost over and he was winning.

Comment

• I hope they show another fight before main event. It feels too early for the main... it's only 5pm!

Comment

• i don't think it was a bad stoppage at all. 1 minute won't do nothing, rodriguez was done, the way he fell down was awful

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            I hope they show another fight before main event. It feels too early for the main... it's only 5pm!
            Its 3 am in Germany, the earlier, the better.... but I still have to watch the Showtime fights

Comment

• Yeah Ref did ruin a great fight with the early stoppage

Comment

I hope they show another fight before main event. It feels too early for the main... it's only 5pm!
                i aint worried we can swtich over and watch porky fight oin showtime

Comment

About to be 9 here but yeah I was wondering if they'd throw another fight in since the first two went so fast

Comment

• I saw that coming. TW was throwing the shorter shots and beat him to the punch

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      i don't think it was a bad stoppage at all. 1 minute won't do nothing, rodriguez was done, the way he fell down was awful
                      ^^^^^ this right here

Comment

Working...
                      X