Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: Atlas Won't Make Difference, He Makes Sideshows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: Atlas Won't Make Difference, He Makes Sideshows

Abel Sanchez, trainer of such fighters as Gennady Golovkin, Sullivan Barrera and others, does not see Teddy Atlas as being a big difference maker in the upcoming trilogy bout between Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Pacquiao gets stopped by Bradley, that has nothing to do with distractions and everything to do with an improvement in Bradley - as helped by Atlas.

Joel "I'MA STOP IT!" Diaz might have helped Bradley get titles, but in less than convincing fashion. Compared to the Rios stoppage which was a lot more definitive.

Comment

I agree with you 100%. Joel Diaz is so overrated as a trainer.

Comment

What's up with all of these jealous, immature trainers? Very few guys out there who give each other respect these days. We need more Nazim Richardson types out there. I hope Pacquiao loses bad just because of the disrespect to Teddy from guys like Freddie and A. Sanchez.

Comment

Isn't this a case of the pot calling the kettle black? Abel Sanchez is the king of making sideshows.

He never stops running his mouth.

Comment

abel sanchez better be worried about slappin' soggy and angry virgil not teddy atlas

Comment

what is he doing here?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                what is he doing here?

He had words with Foreman and tried to go after Foreman!

Comment

Abel is one to talk lately. Guy is trying to make himself the show with talking about everything lately. Is there some Elie Seckback kinda mfer in big bear filming & talking to him about the episode of Americas Got Talent last night & everything else under the sun or whats going on with Abel lately.

Comment

So let me get this straight! Sanchez says the fight will not be close even with Teddy in the corner but if Bradley happens to win, it's not because of Teddy but more of the distractions on Manny's side! Excuses, excuses! These other trainers have some deep hate for Atlas! So Bradley will get no credit for beating Manny but everyone is predicting Manny to win the fight! I like Manny but why is there an excuse every time he's lose a fight? Marquez was on ROIDS, Floyd was running plus Manny's shoulder, The Bradley fight was fixed!

Comment

Working...
                    X