Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez's message to GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For now its ALL promo the fight will happen and will be at 160!!!
    Does anyone else get a kick out of fans who refer to professional fighters as "cowards"?

Imagine some little fool safe in his mommies home calling a man who earns a living by fighting a coward!

This will be a good match up and I believe Canelo is capable of hanging with GGG as long as he doesn't give to much distance and only tries to counter.
    If he has a well balanced plan he has the athleticism to do very well!

As for who needs whom.........they need each other!
    Ray

Comment

Was it a weight loss recipe book? GGG need to lose 5lbs or he's gonna lose millions of dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        A fan that wanted to see the much better fight between Little G and Ward.
        Lol oh ok... Groupies will be groupies I guess... Im not happy GGG-Ward didnt happen. But hey they not on the same division so what can I do... AND I am not happy if Canelo-GGG doesnt happen too. What makes it worse is they are in the same division and are 2 champions.But hey, I know, ur a well known groupie around here so I dont hold it against u. LEts celebrate fighters ducking each other right?

Comment

What folks don't realize is that Canelo has to negotiate his way through the 156, 157, 158 AND 159 pound divisions before he can even contemplate facing Triple G at 160. The cat still has a lot of work to do.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            Lol oh ok... Groupies will be groupies I guess... Im not happy GGG-Ward didnt happen. But hey they not on the same division so what can I do... AND I am not happy if Canelo-GGG doesnt happen too. What makes it worse is they are in the same division and are 2 champions.But hey, I know, ur a well known groupie around here so I dont hold it against u. LEts celebrate fighters ducking each other right?
            Little G doesn't deserve a pay day IMO, he gets paid enough fighting bums on HBO and he's a ****ing hypocrite.

Comment

Little G doesn't deserve a pay day IMO, he gets paid enough fighting bums on HBO and he's a ****ing hypocrite.
              But you're a grizzled flo mo, since when does hypocrisy bother you so much? Cws, peds, racism, you name it, Floyd is TBE on that count.

Not that Gggs stance is hypocritical at all (much less Floyd sized), you just like the way it sounds. Look it up in the dictionary!

Comment

A fan that wanted to see the much better fight between Little G and Ward.
                Much better because the guy you don't like had a better shot of losing?

Comment

He aint fighting GGG....

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    Much better because the guy you don't like had a better shot of losing?
                    Yes it's more competitive, i know Little G fans don't want that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                      Does anyone else get a kick out of fans who refer to professional fighters as "cowards"?

Imagine some little fool safe in his mommies home calling a man who earns a living by fighting a coward!
                      That always makes me chuckle.

Some little kid who probably still has a bedtime saying stuff like that.

The world today.

Comment

Working...
                      X