Collapse
No announcement yet.

rising philly prospesct jesse hart gives a warning to goglovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All these tough guys at higher weights admitting "Lil G" is a small dude calling him out. The chumps in his own division are scared to death of him but if he doesn't move up to face these much bigger guys, "Lil G" is a coward? Strange situation if you ask me, the guys ducking him at his own weight aren't considered cowards but he is for not moving up.

Comment

First it was, people are afraid of Golovkin.

Now it's, he'll knock "him" out.

Can we just dismiss the notion that fighters are afraid of GGG and he'll have to give something up to fight big names like most of the greats in history have done?

Frankly, I'm sick of Canelo and GGG. Clearly, they should have fought each other by now.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        All these tough guys at higher weights admitting "Lil G" is a small dude calling him out. The chumps in his own division are scared to death of him but if he doesn't move up to face these much bigger guys, "Lil G" is a coward? Strange situation if you ask me, the guys ducking him at his own weight aren't considered cowards but he is for not moving up.
        That's probably because GGG is being labeled as great! And we can't name a fighter that was or is considered great that didn't give up something or make a bold move to prove their greatness. Golovkin is just sitting and 160 - waiting! That won't work...that's what time is telling us.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          Hart is not a big name to move up... gotta make $$$ cuz 97k wont cut it.
          How much did Ward do in his first PPV.....oh, wait

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
            That's probably because GGG is being labeled as great! And we can't name a fighter that was or is considered great that didn't give up something or make a bold move to prove their greatness. Golovkin is just sitting and 160 - waiting! That won't work...that's what time is telling us.
            He's Candela's mandatory right now, so technically, he shouldn't have to wait at all. After he takes care of his mando with Wade and Candela fights lil Khan, it should happen per the WBC guidelines of the division limit for Candela's mandatory 160 pound title defense.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              How much did Ward do in his first PPV.....oh, wait
              he hasn't had one yet... but when he does... its gonna be more than a measly 97k

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                if maniac310 is indeed golovkin ... well, that would be a superb troll.

best yet.
                Very true, and I hated maniac310, and have to say i'm a Golovkin(poster) fan.

Comment

If I ever saw posters like Larryx, Golovkin(poster), Flatline in the streets, I would immediately ask for a picture and an autograph.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Very true, and I hated maniac310, and have to say i'm a Golovkin(poster) fan.
                    Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    If I ever saw posters like Larryx, Golovkin(poster), Flatline in the streets, I would immediately ask for a picture and an autograph.
                    JUST SAW THIS. Thanks homey, appreciate it, you are about one of the few people here Id give an autograph to and pose for a photo. BECAUSE I would smack the hell out of 90% of these haters if they asked me for a photo or autograph.

PS: I am not maniac and I am not associated to him in ANY WAY. I know about him because of the Z-Clan which I invested in/funded and never got my points back so I had my people make him disappear.

Comment

this guy just struggled badly and was almost ko'd by a guy who was fighting at 154 a couple years ago with 6 ko's.

Comment

Working...
                      X