Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Jessie Vargas Reacts To Danny Garcia, Eyes Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto coming down to 147 would lose to Vargas. Just too much weight to cut for a guy that's been fighting at 154 for 5 years now. At a catch weight of 152 to 153, Cotto would win easy 9-3. Too much experience.

Danny Garcia would beat Vargas at 147. He's more experienced and would make better adjustments. Vargas has a chance if he sticks and move, but if he gets in a war with Danny he'll get knocked out.

Comment

Vargas beats both of them at 147 lbs! Bring it on

Comment

i wanna see no socks bradley and vargas rematch..

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Lmaoo you beat Ali stop it Danny and Cotto would destroy your hype ass that belt belongs to Bradley
          Vargas murks your Boy DSG, Cotto beats Vargas but DSG gets stopped.

Comment

Vargas vs Garcia would be a great fight. Not sure who would win, but since Garcia just keeps wining and seems to find a way to win, I guess he would come out with the W. As far as Cotto..I dont think he can go back down to 147 but who knows..If he manages to drag Vargas up to 154..then Cotto win by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Vargas murks your Boy DSG, Cotto beats Vargas but DSG gets stopped.
              Too bad Lucas is not healthy I would love to see him take care of this kid.
              With this said DSG beats Vargas. Hope it happen some day...

Comment

Working...
              X