Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excuses Excuses Excuses vs Real Warriors who admit defeat--NO LOSER'S LIMP!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excuses Excuses Excuses vs Real Warriors who admit defeat--NO LOSER'S LIMP!!

TOP DEFINITION
    [B][SIZE="5"]loser's limp
    An ailment or impediment, typically manifested through injury, that is feigned or exaggerated by a competitor to explain a poor performance
    A: "Federer is one set and a break ahead now but his opponent has started to clutch at his hamstring after each rally, "
    B: "Looks like he's getting a bit of a loser's limp."

Which Fighter's embarrassed themselves by using them?
    Or, which fighter's made us feel embarrassed for them?

Tight socks is my All Time Fovorite!!

Comment

I never fault a guy too much for his excuse story or why he lost explanation. I think boxing is such an individual sport you gotta play tricks on yourself to keep yourself believing you are #1 or better than your opponent even when rational minds & fans would believe otherwise.

You should be real with your bank account & taxes, but I think you gotta go for the letting your reach exceed your grasp approach with big dreams & aspirations in a competitive field like boxing. And part of that imo is coming up with reasons beyond you are the #2, or lower, most skilled guy in your division.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I never fault a guy too much for his excuse story or why he lost explanation. I think boxing is such an individual sport you gotta play tricks on yourself to keep yourself believing you are #1 or better than your opponent even when rational minds & fans would believe otherwise.

You should be real with your bank account & taxes, but I think you gotta go for the letting your reach exceed your grasp approach with big dreams & aspirations in a competitive field like boxing. And part of that imo is coming up with reasons beyond you are the #2, or lower, most skilled guy in your division.
        I like the way Hamed lost to Barrera. The better man won..

Comment

gotta go with floyd against pacc. said he was dehydrated even after taking that IV. did i do this thread right?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            gotta go with floyd against pacc. said he was dehydrated even after taking that IV. did i do this thread right?
            Perfect!!! No problem.

My Floyd excuse that bothered me was when Castillo beat him, but he got the win anyway... Questionable win and gave excuses.
            Shoulder pain... Slight cold if I remember correctly??

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              But this thread is about any fight where one guy lost and made excuses, we both pointed out how Floyd got wins and still made excuses.

Any other fighters or fights?

Comment

David Haye with the broken toe against Wlad was a good one.

I do know that they always start with, "I'm not taking anything away from him, but..."

And then they take it away from him. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Perfect!!! No problem.

My Floyd excuse that bothered me was when Castillo beat him, but he got the win anyway... Questionable win and gave excuses.
                  Shoulder pain... Slight cold if I remember correctly??
                  He had surgery after the fight and unlike Pac, the signs of injury were apparent during the fight and he mentioned it to his corner throughout the second round of the fight. Also, unlike Pac, he revealed the injury in the post match interview, didn't have a meeting with bob arum first and then reveal the injury. Also, unlike Pac, his wasn't a so called five year old injury, oh wait, three week old injury, hey wait a minute, got injured during the fourth round?

Lol, see the difference between a really injured a fighter and a pretender?

Ps. There was no salt water therapy either.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Tight socks is my All Time Fovorite!!
                    "Ma shoulder"!

Comment

Working...
                    X