Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excuses Excuses Excuses vs Real Warriors who admit defeat--NO LOSER'S LIMP!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Perfect!!! No problem.

My Floyd excuse that bothered me was when Castillo beat him, but he got the win anyway... Questionable win and gave excuses.
    Shoulder pain... Slight cold if I remember correctly??

This fight is about losers! Floyd has never lost! Opinions of anonymous haters on message board don't count as losses. Floyd won the Castillo fight! He also won the rematch, which you haters never mention.

Comment

A lot of excuses but what sticks in my mind is:

David Haye: blamed his loss to Klitschko on a broken toe, actually said to the press "I've been wearing flip flops for 2 weeks!"

RJJ: said he threw the fight because he didn't wanna give his dad any credit for a win against Tarver

Pacquiao: decided to blame his loss on thin socks...worst excuse ever given imo

Comment

Tyson fought with a broken back!!!! All ******* these days!

Comment

Dillian Whyte against Anthony Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
            He had surgery after the fight and unlike Pac, the signs of injury were apparent during the fight and he mentioned it to his corner throughout the second round of the fight. Also, unlike Pac, he revealed the injury in the post match interview, didn't have a meeting with bob arum first and then reveal the injury. Also, unlike Pac, his wasn't a so called five year old injury, oh wait, three week old injury, hey wait a minute, got injured during the fourth round?

Lol, see the difference between a really injured a fighter and a pretender?

Ps. There was no salt water therapy either.
            Yes, I just re watched it. You are right.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
              This fight is about losers! Floyd has never lost! Opinions of anonymous haters on message board don't count as losses. Floyd won the Castillo fight! He also won the rematch, which you haters never mention.
              After he beat Castillo I never bet against him.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post

David Haye: blamed his loss to Klitschko on a broken toe, actually said to the press "I've been wearing flip flops for 2 weeks!"

RJJ: said he threw the fight because he didn't wanna give his dad any credit for a win against Tarver

Seems like toe injuries are on of the leading reasons for defeat!

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  "Ma shoulder"!
                  Agreed, but tight socks is the most idiotic in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post

This one is good too!

Unbeaten in 43 contest going into his world super-middleweight title defence against Steve Collins in 1995, Chris Eubank had always had the mental edge over his opponents. That all changed before his fight with Collins. On the day of the weigh in, Collins told Eubank he had been hypnotised. Rattled, Eubank claimed he was afraid to face someone who had been “mechanically altered.” Collins outpointed him over 12 and later revealed the hypnotism was a hoax.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                      Dillian Whyte against Anthony Joshua.
                      I forgot his excuse... What was it??

Comment

Working...
                      X