Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada Expects Mid-Year Return Once Hand Heals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada Expects Mid-Year Return Once Hand Heals

    WBO/WBA flyweight world champion Juan Francisco 'Gallo' Estrada (33-2, 24KOs) is expecting to return to the ring in the middle of the year.

    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Estrada plans to move to the super flyweight division by 2007

    [Click Here To Read More]
    So Estrada wants to travel back in time nine years, to move to the super flyweight division? That's interesting.

    I'm more interested though, in seeing a re-match of him vs. Chocolatito. Estrada is the only guy who can actually defeat Chocolatito, he is much better now than when they fought, and even at that time it was a hell of a fight. I think the judges were wrong, it was a very close one. I would maybe have given it to Chocolatito though, because he was the one moving forward and cornering Estrada all fight long, but to be honest, the best and hardest punches were connected by Estrada.
    Last edited by sterilizer; 03-10-2016, 10:50 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
      So Estrada wants to travel back in time nine years, to move to the super flyweight division? That's interesting.

      I'm more interested though, in seeing a re-match of him vs. Chocolatito. Estrada is the only guy who can actually defeat Chocolatito, he is much better now than when they fought, and even at that time it was a hell of a fight. I think the judges were wrong, it was a very close one. I would maybe have given it to Chocolatito though, because he was the one moving forward and cornering Estrada all fight long, but to be honest, the best and hardest punches were connected by Estrada.
      landing the cleaner harder punches doesn't matter. just see floyd-pac. but at least floyd was the one moving forward and cornering pac and forcing him to hold and bend below the waist all fight long oh wait...why did he win? cause he's floyd easy answer!

      Comment


      • #4
        A rematch that needs to happen. Roman is already acting like a diva though so i doubt it'll happen

        Comment


        • #5
          Can he unify with the IBF champ.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by daggum View Post
            landing the cleaner harder punches doesn't matter. just see floyd-pac. but at least floyd was the one moving forward and cornering pac and forcing him to hold and bend below the waist all fight long oh wait...why did he win? cause he's floyd easy answer!
            That's right, it's a correct sarcastic and contradictory analogy. Chocolatito won because he is who he is. Estrada had to at least knock him down to win. Floyd won vs. Castillo 1, Maidana and Pacquiao for the same reason, no knock downs or knock out vs. him equaled a decision for Floyd at home with his referee, judges, etc.
            Last edited by sterilizer; 03-10-2016, 11:05 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Roman "Chocolatito" will kick this boy's as$ again in a rematch.

              Comment


              • #8
                Three months ago? he ducked the rematch another Keiph 'Sometimes' Thurman move. Get well chump the next time you get KO.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Three months ago? he ducked the rematch another Keiph 'Sometimes' Thurman move. Get well chump the next time you get KO.
                  2 million doe. Roman out heah lookin like a hoe.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X
                  TOP