Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: if an athlete cheated and got away with it does it still count as a legit win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Man, this is classic! Made my day. You successfully admitted Froid is an illusion. From a fl0mo admitting that is a if deal haha

Nice!

Floyd whips his women like a ****** mufti!

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
      All the more impressive, Pacquiao got beat by Floyd "Phantom Punch" Mayweather who didn't even need to land a single slomo punch.
      Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
      Floyd Mayweather - Lord of Illusions
      Those phantom punch is a metaphor for the corruption in Vegas.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-10-2016, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Floyd whips his women like a ****** mufti!
        Hey Zaroku, sup homes!

I have a question for you.

If 2 boxers fought. One took peds the other one didn't. And the one who cheated won. Is that still count in your book?

Comment

Hey Zaroku, sup homes!

I have a question for you.

If 2 boxers fought. One took peds the other one didn't. And the one who cheated won. Is that still count in your book?
          Nope! PAC cheated Marquez, Morales and Barrera!
          Floyd cheated Manny! Maybe others!

Comment

They never changed the result of DLH-Mosley II, so yes. Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              They never changed the result of DLH-Mosley II, so yes. Absolutely.
              It's not about does it count officially. In your opinion. Does it count in your book if you know the athlete cheated to win a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Nope! PAC cheated Marquez, Morales and Barrera!
                Floyd cheated Manny! Maybe others!
                Nice! So it shouldn't count if only one cheated.

The thing is Zaroku, Pac didn't cheat during his fight with Floyd. Only Floyd did. So does that still count?

Pls be reminded you said nope, it doesn't count if only one cheated and won the fight.

So I guess Floyd's win with Pac doesn't count in your book.

You know Pac was clean in that fight. He can't even get a legal shot of Taradol, he got blood drawn excessively by USADA. So in that context. I guess Froid didn't deserve that win.

Comment

Nice! So it shouldn't count if only one cheated.

The thing is Zaroku, Pac didn't cheat during his fight with Floyd. Only Floyd did. So does that still count?

Pls be reminded you said nope, it doesn't count if only one cheated and won the fight.

So I guess Floyd's win with Pac doesn't count in your book.

You know Pac was clean in that fight. He can't even get a legal shot of Taradol, he got blood drawn excessively by USADA. So in that context. I guess Froid didn't deserve that win.

He cheated in my book. But got the win.
                  PAC also cheated... Maybe he didn't cheat in the Floyd fight??? Maybe he did.

It is going on a year..

Floyd hurt you bad. Your deep emotional connection to # 48 is getting out of hand???

Comment

I don't get this question.

If an athlete cheated and no one knew he cheated then of course it still counts as a win. Maybe not in the athlete's mind, if he has any sort of moral apparatus at work there, but for everyone else it can't be accepted as anything else.

If someone is widely suspected of cheating but has not actually been caught then the meaningfulness of the win will necessarily be lessened. But you cannot just wholly dismiss the win since it did in fact take place and may, against all the odds, in fact be on the level.

I for one believe Scott took a dive against Wilder, but I have no proof to back that up. As such, I take very little away from the win, and don't give it much consideration among Wilder's best career victories. So in that case, yes, I'm not counting it as a meaningful win, though the fact that it's an official win with no subsequent fallout always assumes that it was in fact wholly legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
                      I don't get this question.

If an athlete cheated and no one knew he cheated then of course it still counts as a win. Maybe not in the athlete's mind, if he has any sort of moral apparatus at work there, but for everyone else it can't be accepted as anything else.

If someone is widely suspected of cheating but has not actually been caught then the meaningfulness of the win will necessarily be lessened. But you cannot just wholly dismiss the win since it did in fact take place and may, against all the odds, in fact be on the level.

I for one believe Scott took a dive against Wilder, but I have no proof to back that up. As such, I take very little away from the win, and don't give it much consideration among Wilder's best career victories. So in that case, yes, I'm not counting it as a meaningful win, though the fact that it's an official win with no subsequent fallout always assumes that it was in fact wholly legit.
                      Great post, but a little too much logic and common sense for spoon.

Comment

Working...
                      X