Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Drops, Stops Sadam Ali To Capture WBO Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good win by vargas.LOL TOP RANK gets a hold of that wbo belt once again.

Comment

lol

Comment

I guess I'm jumping on the Vargas bandwagon now.

Comment

Damn good for Vargas. Looks like hurting Bradley wasn't that much of a fluke.

Comment

Props to Vargas, was rooting for him but didn't know before hand if he could do it. After the 2nd round I knew he was getting the W , Ali only won 2-3 rounds and I think got overwhelmed by the moment. Should have been called off in the beginning of the 9th.

On a sidenote, HBO tonight was disgusting how the f.uck do have a GB card and have a co-owner doing the commentary. The were so biased trying to give Ali any they could and try to make it look like a cliser fight then it was.

Comment

Lol where are all those Ali fans?

Comment

This just goes to show you how good freakin Bradley is, he's beaten so many good fighters that went onto do big stuff.

Good for Vargas, everybody doubted him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mar.GOD.rito- View Post
                  I guess I'm jumping on the Vargas bandwagon now.
                  That's pathetic! BTW he already got a rip off win against Khabib...The guy Broner beat and got no credit for! Ali was soft and it was easy to see!

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    Jessie Vargas is the new WBO 147 champion, Top Rank keeps hold of the only non-Haymon affiliated title at 147, and Golden Boy is again on the outside looking in.

Pacquiao-Bradley winner, Juan Manuel Marquez, and possibly Terrence Crawford in the cue, Vargas is sitting pretty for at least another 1-2 fights.
                    What does Haymon-affiliated mean? The WBA/WBC titles are with Haymon fighters, the IBF is a matchroom title under Hearn, who only uses Haymon for his unknown fighters, or semi-decent fights in the US. Not sure what you mean there

Anyway great win for Vargas. Really made a fan out of me. Didnt know too much about Ali other than the Abregu fight

Comment

Good win for Vargas. He was consistently solid throughout the fight and pretty much controlled it after the 3rd. I'm glad the referee didn't cost him, because if Ali's recuperative powers were stronger he very well could have.

Comment

Working...
                      X