Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Canelo, Pacquio, Klitch, Fury, and haye are all bigger stars
    No they're not...

They can't draw like Conor can. When was the last time Canelo did 1M PPV buys without Mayweather? Same goes for Pacquiao, Klitschko, Fury and Haye.

They're big, but they're not on McGregor's level.

I mean this fight, on 10 days short notice will still blow Canelo and Pac's numbers out the water. It's projected to do over 1M. Can we sit here and say that Canelo Khan will do close to that? I think that fight does 600K max.

Comment

Not in North America...
      And I'm not talking about floyd or manny, both those dudes are on the way out..

Canelo, in the biggest possible fight he could have as an A-side or equal was vs cotto, and it didn't even break one million buys.. Conor vs diaz is gonna draw over a million,, Conor-Aldo outsold canelo-cotto, so I can't even understand how canelo could possibly be a bigger draw..

How the hell is Wlad a bigger star when he has never headlined a single hbo PPv in over a decade

Fury? Dude will never sniff an hbo or showtime PPv, unless wilder becomes huge

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
        No they're not...

They can't draw like Conor can. When was the last time Canelo did 1M PPV buys without Mayweather? Same goes for Pacquiao, Klitschko, Fury and Haye.

They're big, but they're not on McGregor's level.

I mean this fight, on 10 days short notice will still blow Canelo and Pac's numbers out the water. It's projected to do over 1M. Can we sit here and say that Canelo Khan will do close to that? I think that fight does 600K max.
        Not on Mcgregors level.? LOL. come back to me when mcgregor got invited to the white house and to meet the queen like manny did. Comeback to me when mcgregor makes 100 million dollars in one fight.

Comment

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
          Not on Mcgregors level.? LOL. come back to me when mcgregor got invited to the white house and to meet the queen like manny did. Comeback to me when mcgregor makes 100 million dollars in one fight.
          Comeback when they start producing 1M PPV's...

McGregor's last couple PPV's as a headliner, 825K, 1.2M, and....1M (Projected for Diaz fight)?

Pacquiao was bigger than McGregor, but he's irrelevant in boxing right now...

His next fight against Bradley, who's a respectable name and a great fighter, will only do 350K if they're lucky. Is that the sign of a bigger star?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
            Comeback when they start producing 1M PPV's...

McGregor's last couple PPV's as a headliner, 825K, 1.2M, and....1M (Projected for Diaz fight)?

Pacquiao was bigger than McGregor, but he's irrelevant in boxing right now...

His next fight against Bradley, who's a respectable name and a great fighter, will only do 350K if they're lucky. Is that the sign of a bigger star?
            Thats just because pacquiao is on the way out and came out of an underwhelming fight. Now lets see if mcgregor pulls of the same numbers after he lost he might as well be thinking of suicide like ronda.

Comment

Pacquiao yes. The rest no. Unless you consider how big Mexico is compared to Ireland maybe Canelo.

Comment

Nate Diaz only got 500k

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                  That $1 mil aint **** considering his PPV numbers and selling out the MGM again. McGregor is a fighter not a promoter. The bulk of his money should come from his purse not selling PPV's. The promoter's job is to promote and sell PPV's
                  No one fighter is bigger than the brand. The UFC model far exceeds any boxing promotion's model where fighters get robbed blind

Comment

Poor Conor, got choked out for Berto VS some bum type of money.

Comment

Diaz lit this boy up

Lol at ppl saying mcgroober is bigger than Canelo hahahahaha

Canelo and cotto alone did 900k.

The ufc cards with mcgroober are stacked cards for ufc with Aldo being p4p at the time, Wiedman, Rockhold, tate, holm .

Mcgroober needs help selling

Canelo can do it alone and lol at Canelo vs khan doing 600k that **** will do close to 1mil

Comment

Working...
                      X