Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan's Real Speed Revealed Briefly @ HBO Promo Shoot: (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
    Devon Alexander is 26-4........ so what?
    Adrien Broner is 34-2........... so what?

Canelo>> any WW? Khan didn't fight any WW in how many years? Was there no one to fight at 147 all these years?

It's not a dangerous fight.
    He loses? So what? The excuse will be about how much bigger Canelo is than him. There is no risk here, no one is gonna crap on his career if he loses a fight EVERYBODY expects him to lose.

You can call me a hater as much as you want, I'm speaking facts, your boy sucks.
    He's been boxing for over ten years and you chumps who call yourselves his fans can't speak about anything he does well other than, "Duh his has Speed Duh Duh......"

He stinks, he's a damn joke. Get used to it.

Straight garbage.
    I stopped reading your gibberish after this line

You honestly are a dickhead and a spastic

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      Yeah. I don't how you can hate on Khan for taking this fight. Blame Canelo and De La Fishnets.

And to those criticizing, look at all these undefeated fighters. They make a ton of mistakes themselves but just ain't fought nobody good enough to capitalize on them.
      Spot on mate

Way too much emphasis is put on the "0", i think we should look at the resumes and who is on the other side of the ring.

Look at Kell Brooks resume, he has over 35 wins, and might retire undefeated, break Floyds record, but then closely look at who he has fought.

Comment

Now Khan is suddenly this brave warrior who will fight anybody. Fighting Canelo in a fight he will almost certainly get KOed in is a brave move by Khan. But go back to reality. This is the first dangerous fight against a top fighter that Khan has taken in the almost 4 years since Garcia KOed him. There were plenty of good fighters willing to fight Khan during the past 4 years. The fact is he chose not to fight them and fought 4 cherry pick fights and 1 decent fight against Alexander who can't punch.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          They are only overhill the when Khan fights them right?

Garcia had problems with Zab, where as Khan beat a 10 times better and younger version of Zab

Broner struggled with a old Paulie, Khan beat a prime Paulie

Collazo dropped Ortiz and hurt Thurman, Khan dominated him

There is always a weird excuse not to give Khan any credit...
          Zab lost to Garcia, Broner beat Paulie, Collazo vs Ortiz please man and Collazo got beat by Thurman.

You are reaching and glorifying those victories. What significant wins Collazo, Paulie or Zab have accumulated?

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
            Zab lost to Garcia, Broner beat Paulie, Collazo vs Ortiz please man and Collazo got beat by Thurman.

You are reaching and glorifying those victories. What significant wins Collazo, Paulie or Zab have accumulated?
            Khan beat better versions and in superior fashion..

If you want to be critical of Khan, be critical of the other boxers..dont pick and choose who's nob you want to grind on

You have ****s in here hating on Khan for stepping in the ring with Canelo...one **** even has the audacity to claim it's not a dangerous fight for Khan, i mean whats the worse that can happen? brain damage, death?

Not dangerous at all

Comment

I can't believe that people who have thousands of posts on a boxing forum think that a guy whipping his arms around without boxing (you know, shifting weight involving hips, legs, shoulders, and feet) is at all relevant to that person's ability to box.

That said, he's going to lose a lot of weight before the fight and will have his usual speed. But, that video is no more boxing than theatric kung fu is combat.

Comment

Its not a Boxing Combine there really milking the advertisement

Comment

he steps in the ring and takes risks unlike some boxers who fake injuries, continuously pull out of fights and refuse to take a real challenge.

Stop it.

what was risky about Malignaggi,judah,mcloskey,alexander,collazo,algier i,barrera,diaz

His resume is full of non risky fights.

He lost the risky ones. Garcia,peterson,prescott.

Maidana is his best win and his only win against a risky opponent.

Comment

I stopped reading your gibberish after this line

You honestly are a dickhead and a spastic
                    .........and you're a fcking moron.

Brain damage? Death? Are you really that fcking stupid?

EVERY boxer is at risk of that when they step in the ring regardless who they fight. You think Khan deserves brownie points for doing his job?

Fck you idiot. "He has speed....." What else?

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                      Stop it.

what was risky about Malignaggi,judah,mcloskey,alexander,collazo,algier i,barrera,diaz

His resume is full of non risky fights.

He lost the risky ones. Garcia,peterson,prescott.

Maidana is his best win and his only win against a risky opponent.

The same Devon who beat Maidana

How about the other slayer of Maidana i.e Kotelnik? another one Khan dominated

Diaz was good enough to draw with Porter, but Khan gets no credit for beating him? really

Porter needed two attempts to beat him, and Khan softened him up for Porter

You talk as if Khan is in the ring with Jo Jo Dans, Kevin Bumzier and Frankie Gavin level opponents

You are over here trying to discredit every one of Khans wins....yet Khan has a overall better resume than Thurman, Brook, Broner, Porter....

You can flip is anyway you want

Comment

Working...
                      X