Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt Will Still Fight on March 12, Likely For WBO Interim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berchelt Will Still Fight on March 12, Likely For WBO Interim

As previously reported, WBO super featherweight champion Roman 'Rocky' Martinez suffered a hand injury and is unable to make a mandatory defense on March 12th in Mexico against Miguel Berchelt.

[Click Here To Read More]

What a cowardly move. Rocky never had any intentions of fighting Berchelt. Broke hand my ass.

Comment

That skeletor looking bum Martinez should hand over the belt since he's been avoiding berchelt from the start. Forget the interim belt strip Martinez for being a puzzy.

Comment

Walters, Miura, Fortuna, Gamboa, Cherry. This guy skipped over a lot of good fighters to become a mandatory. Demanding the home advantage too. He needs to get out of Mexico and quit trying to lure somebody into an ambush. I complain about the Brits staying home, Mexico is no different.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          Walters, Miura, Fortuna, Gamboa, Cherry. This guy skipped over a lot of good fighters to become a mandatory. Demanding the home advantage too. He needs to get out of Mexico and quit trying to lure somebody into an ambush. I complain about the Brits staying home, Mexico is no different.
          He didn't demand anything, Zanfer won the purse bid. Why aren't you complaining to the Wbo since they are the ones who put him in the mandatory spot to begin with. Salido didn't complain when he went to the island 3 times to win and defend the title back when he had it.

Comment

What a ***** move by Martinez!!

He never wanted to fight salido out of puerto rico, then he is forced by the other promotion winning the bid and location. What a ***** ass move.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              STFU Kneecan bum. Always making b.s. excuses for your fighters. You are nothing but *******!

Comment

Originally posted by tyson chavez View Post
                That skeletor looking bum Martinez should hand over the belt since he's been avoiding berchelt from the start. Forget the interim belt strip Martinez for being a puzzy.
                Ever since Mikey Garcia put a whooping, he has been having nightmares of Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mar.GOD.rito- View Post
                  STFU Kneecan bum. Always making b.s. excuses for your fighters. You are nothing but *******!
                  In all honestly Berchelt is not a very good fighter. I think Salido is levels above him. Berchelt has not beaten anyone of note. It's shocking that he became the mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    In all honestly Berchelt is not a very good fighter. I think Salido is levels above him. Berchelt has not beaten anyone of note. It's shocking that he became the mandatory.
                    I agree. Still, Berchelt would have beaten Martinez, not only that, but in Mexico. Martinez realized that and cancelled the fight at the last minute. B.S. if you ask me. I wouldn't be surprised if Martinez waits until Vargas puts a whooping on Salido, then he'll call him out. Sucker shyt.

Comment

Working...
                    X