Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt Will Still Fight on March 12, Likely For WBO Interim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Mar.GOD.rito- View Post
    STFU Kneecan bum. Always making b.s. excuses for your fighters. You are nothing but *******!
    Martinez isn't my fighter. What makes you think that? WTF are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      In all honestly Berchelt is not a very good fighter. I think Salido is levels above him. Berchelt has not beaten anyone of note. It's shocking that he became the mandatory.
      Whats more shocking is how Martinez got some many gift decisions

Comment

They are doing anything possible 2 give this guy a title...Merida must b running out of taxi drivers...

Comment

He was afraid, period.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            They are doing anything possible 2 give this guy a title...Merida must b running out of taxi drivers...
            Yeah because they are with your momma

Comment

Martinez faked the injury. I can't remember one Puerto Rican fighter going into Mexico and fighting in a World Title Fight. Martinez was scared to fight Salido in a rematch and he brought the situation on himself. I wonder when a Puerto Rican is going to be brave enough to fight a World Title Fight on Mexican soil.

Comment

Originally posted by PanchoCordova View Post
                Martinez faked the injury. I can't remember one Puerto Rican fighter going into Mexico and fighting in a World Title Fight. Martinez was scared to fight Salido in a rematch and he brought the situation on himself. I wonder when a Puerto Rican is going to be brave enough to fight a World Title Fight on Mexican soil.
                Afraid of Salido? The fight was done. Everything was set until the WBO stepped in and said if he fights Salido they would strip him.

Comment

[QUOTE= Thats because u don't know **** about boxing!! Wilfredo Vasquez defeated Raul el jibaro Perez in Mexico by KO in 5 rds To win the WBA Jr Featherweight Title!!!!!! So STFU u little monkey!!!!!

Comment

Who he fighting for that belt?

Comment

Working...
                    X