Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone envision a way Algieri beats Errol Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Spence gets shook under the big lights.. Comes in overconfident, algieri steals the early rounds with jab, lateral movement, work rate.. Spence panics, freezes up and loses a decision... The only way I can see algieri win... Similar to Quintana-williams 1
    People shouldn't underestimate this. Algieri has been on the big stage before. I don't know if Spence will be shook but this is his first big showcase fight on national TV. He's the heavy favorite and the pressure is on him to not only win but win in a dominant fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
      youre on a roll today

Hey remember when you asked why people talk about spence instead of imam
      Remember when spence fought someone good?

Nope...

Comment

*****e!! Chris is a tall, lanky, solid fighter with well rounded skill. I thought he gave khan the business and outside of Pacman has done pretty darn well. He's pretty clearly the best fighter this young guy would have ever faced. Not a far fetched idea that he could win.

Comment

It'll say a lot about Spence if he manages to steamroll Algieri. I think this is a tough fight. And if it is, that's not a knock on Spence. Having a tough time with Algieri at this point in his career doesn't mean he isn't the goods.

Comment

You have lots of comment on Spence, Brook, Thurman not being real welterweight, So maybe Algieri get a weight-drained fighter

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
              People shouldn't underestimate this. Algieri has been on the big stage before. I don't know if Spence will be shook but this is his first big showcase fight on national TV. He's the heavy favorite and the pressure is on him to not only win but win in a dominant fashion.
              remember Mike Jones... WHO?????????????? MIKE JONES

Comment

Im actually picking algerie to win. Hes got a good jab and can take a shot, i think he will win a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                  Spence loads up on shots with his wide stance and has been caught a lot. I'm not impressed with Spence and if he wins and fights Brook for the IBF I'm going with Brook. I think Algieri is going to give Spence all he can handle. Wouldn't be surprised with an Algieri win. Algieri has finished on his feet against Provodnikov and Pac despite being floored. And went the distance with Khan. An Algieri win won't be an upset imo
                  Spence doesn't load up from distance which is where that is most dangerous. It's usually when he has his opponent on the ropes and trying to unload on them is where he'll load up.

Comment

algeiri lands a left to the body, spence goes down crying, fight over so yes i can imagine it

Comment

Working...
                    X