No announcement yet.

CANELO: "SO WHAT if my FIGHT NIGHT WEIGHT is 180-190.. WHO gives a F***!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    A-Side boxing ladies and gentlemen! Get ready for Canelo vs Bradley for the middleweight lineal title in September!
    Don't say that! Lmao

Comment

A-Side boxing ladies and gentlemen! Get ready for Canelo vs Bradley for the middleweight lineal title in September!
      Nah, Bradley has the balls to go for the real champ, Golovkin. No frauds for the Desert Storm.

Comment

Haha.

Mister 155 ladies and gentlemen.

Comment

been telling everyone Canelo is NOT a middleweight

he's a light heavyweight

we finally get to see him vs chavez jr

Comment

My thoughts exactly. Keep bringing the smaller guys up Canelo you're a star!

Comment

I actually respect his stand on the situation. I think it's pretty obvious he won't fight GGG soon and he will probably go back to 154. We need to get over it and appreciate the good fights that we get.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                I actually respect his stand on the situation. I think it's pretty obvious he won't fight GGG soon and he will probably go back to 154. We need to get over it and appreciate the good fights that we get.
                I'd have more respect if he just dropped the belt and said he has no interest in fighting GGG and is going to fight at 154. If you're fighting above 154 up to 160, then in my eyes you're a middleweight, especially holding a title too so there's no excuse not to defend it properly against middleweights.

If he just admitted he won't fight GGG, i wouldn't even mind, at least everyone knows where they stand then and they can move on.

Comment

i fahks with Canelo! He calls the shots. IDGAF if he comes in at 300lbs. He still has my support.!

WAR TAINO GOD CANELO

Comment

So then he's just a scared little man then. GGG gives him nightmares, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Nah, Bradley has the balls to go for the real champ, Golovkin. No frauds for the Desert Storm.
                      To be fair Bradley already officially ducked Khan. So him saying in an interview once that he would fight GGG, doesn't hold much merit.

Comment

Working...
                      X