Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sullivan Barrera: Andre Ward Will Pay For Disrespecting Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    You were right it seems. I was concerned because he was always a little "soft" at 168. Not fat by any means but not shredded/sculpted like a guy who needs to go up a weight class. However, to see him training for LHW and looking like that, it bodes very well for him. Will probably infuriate the people who are rooting against his Kovalev hunt.
    Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Another thing I told people......

Ward is smart.

He will not fight Kovalev until he is a true LHW, hence the tuneups.

Kovalev will not be in there with a rusty SMW.

Another prediction that I made is...... after that fight, win, lose, or draw..... Kovalev will state that he was surprised how strong Ward is.

And I wouldn't be surprised to hear Barrera make the same comment.

My oldest Ward prediction, made in 2011..... don't fall in love with any SMW/LHW over the next 10 years, or it will end in tears..... I hoped that Ward would be more active, but I will stick with that prediction.

But I have tonnes of respect for Kovalev, and I wish him all the best.

A very tough fight.
    So basically, what you're saying is, that you've made some predictions, and none of them have come true yet.

Here I'll make one, don't fall in love with your predictions, because Ward has not done a thing at 175 yet, and any one of Beterbiev, Stevenson, Kovalev, or even Salamov - would crush him, and perhaps Barerra will pull a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
      No son, he probably feels like the rest of us, wanting the fight but apprehensive about Andrea getting PMS a few days before and pulling out, you know, like he has a record of doing.

You knew this though, you know that the majority of boxing fans respect Ward's ability but abhor his ****ty attitude and reluctance to, well, actually fight.

I can't wait for Kovalev to smash him, but it may never happen, for two reasons.

1. Barrera might beat him anyway

2. Andrea might be on his period.
      says the guy whose namesake got schooled by Ward...smh

blah, blah, balh

Comment

Working...
      X