Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Heavyweight Division: Out With The Old?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
    Fury loses to Wilder, Ortiz, Povetkin, and Joshua, Period!
    Not a chance.

Povetkin loses thoroughly to Fury.. which is why I want Wilder to beat Povetkin... Fury is too tall and fast, he'll run the whole night verse Povetkin

Comment

To all the Fury hatrers and doubters, you will see him as the linear world champion for a very long time. Most didn't give him a chance except people who know boxing like Floyd, Rahman, Chambers and a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by b d w View Post
        No way does Lucas freaken Browne play ANY part in the future of the HW division. Is the writer of this article on drugs??
        Hahahahahaha.

Didn't think he'd win but guess he'll play some part after all.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
          Hahahahahaha.

Didn't think he'd win but guess he'll play some part after all.
          No I stand by what i said, this isn't even the real WBA belt. That looked like a C-grade tough man contest tonight, they both looked like total ****e. Browne is gonna get smoked by the first live body he faces and gets destroyed. He plays ZERO part in the future of the HW division. Z-E-R-O.

Comment

No I stand by what i said, this isn't even the real WBA belt. That looked like a C-grade tough man contest tonight, they both looked like total ****e. Browne is gonna get smoked by the first live body he faces and gets destroyed. He plays ZERO part in the future of the HW division. Z-E-R-O.
            even if it's just as a win in a better fighter's column (he's not that good), he's part of the immediate title future.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
              even if it's just as a win in a better fighter's column (he's not that good), he's part of the immediate title future.
              Depends what you consider a title mate. I'm sorry but I really don't consider these regular titles or interim titles anything of worth. Just trinkets that allow organizations to collect further sanctioning fees.

I'll say this for Browne, he's a gutsy dude, no quit in him, huge heart. BUT step him up against someone with ability and he will get beaten and beaten badly.

Right now for me I only recognize 3 guys as Champions with legitimate titles: Fury, Wilder and Martin.

Comment

Depends what you consider a title mate. I'm sorry but I really don't consider these regular titles or interim titles anything of worth. Just trinkets that allow organizations to collect further sanctioning fees.

I'll say this for Browne, he's a gutsy dude, no quit in him, huge heart. BUT step him up against someone with ability and he will get beaten and beaten badly.

Right now for me I only recognize 3 guys as Champions with legitimate titles: Fury, Wilder and Martin.
                Fury is the champ. Everyone else is paying a fee so someone can call them something they haven't earned.

I'm just busting your balls anyways. Made a mental note to respond to this if Browne won. Dude isn't good.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                  That young stud luis ortiz gonna take it all
                  lol

If Fury beats Klitschko again, he'll probably control the division.. unless Wilder takes him out

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                    Fury loses to Wilder, Ortiz, Povetkin, and Joshua, Period!
                    Wilder struggled with Spiltzer when he was hitting and moving.

Fury will do that for 12 rounds.

Comment

The Browne win was a surprise but I doubt he should be in with Fury, Wilder or Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                      X