Looks like Chavez Jr acting up again and doing what he wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by GalaxyKnuckles View Post
      You never hear about Omar doing **** like this.
      because his name is omar chavez lol not julio chavez

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

lmfao chavez a fool and Robert Garcia is just embarassing himself, He moved and left his Oxnard gym to open up the riverside one just for chavez jr and chavez still didnt show up, now he chasing chavez to big bear where chavez jr already has Funez as his trainer lmfao. Robert Garcia has some **** love for chavez jr.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
          lmfao chavez a fool and Robert Garcia is just embarassing himself, He moved and left his Oxnard gym to open up the riverside one just for chavez jr and chavez still didnt show up, now he chasing chavez to big bear where chavez jr already has Funez as his trainer lmfao. Robert Garcia has some **** love for chavez jr.
          Christ he looks fat as ****

He's not making 168

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            Christ he looks fat as ****

He's not making 168
            yeah I doubt he makes 168 but what concerns me more is that he moves like a fat obesed dude who cant move fluidly anymore cause he just to damn big for his own joints to handle.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
              yeah I doubt he makes 168 but what concerns me more is that he moves like a fat obesed dude who cant move fluidly anymore cause he just to damn big for his own joints to handle.
              He's at least in the 200's... so if he does make 168, all his effort is put into losing weight now.

Comment

Got spoiled with that Fonfara payday after he moved to Haymon... they enabled him too much
                He failed 2 drug tests and skipped out on two drug tests with Top Rank. The weight limit for the Vera fight was raised because Chavez Jr couldn't make weight. Arrested for a DUI. All under Top Rank. How has Haymon enabled him?

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                  He failed 2 drug tests and skipped out on two drug tests with Top Rank. The weight limit for the Vera fight was raised because Chavez Jr couldn't make weight. Arrested for a DUI. All under Top Rank. How has Haymon enabled him?
                  Struggled with a mw, being a diva with training and can't make weight?
                  Here's millions of dollars and a title fight...keep doing what you're doing.

I'm sure Haymon isn't going through any trouble with Chavez Jr at all

Maybe I should be more specific with they as it was vague when I used it... they = everyone.

Comment

Struggled with a mw, being a diva with training and can't make weight?
                    Here's millions of dollars and a title fight...keep doing what you're doing.

I'm sure Haymon isn't going through any trouble with Chavez Jr at all

Maybe I should be more specific with they as it was vague when I used it... they = everyone.
                    They can always use him at heavy if push comes to shove, then he can get that heavyweight money.

The plus side for Haymon in the equation is that JCC Jr. doesn't actually need to be good, because he has that unique ability to have people want to see him get beat up and he is fairly tough so he can soak up damage~

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

That hashtag is killing it! (-:

Comment

Working...
                      X