No announcement yet.

Jaw Reconstruction Post-Op Photo From Scott Quigg On Hospital Bed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaw Reconstruction Post-Op Photo From Scott Quigg On Hospital Bed

Last edited by FlatLine; 02-29-2016, 12:52 AM.

Me fookin' jaw

Comment

Good thing that didnt happen in usa the operation would have cost him his whole purse.

Comment

Can he fight again? I imagine that's going to be a huge problem, and a big target from now on. I highly doubt he will be 100% from now on. He's going to continue fighting but like Victor Ortiz, his chin is going keep giving out on him. I could be wrong, but logic says his career has been shortened greatly now.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Can he fight again? I imagine that's going to be a huge problem, and a big target from now on. I highly doubt he will be 100% from now on. He's going to continue fighting but like Victor Ortiz, his chin is going keep giving out on him. I could be wrong, but logic says his career has been shortened greatly now.
          what an exageration...remember Arthur Abraham. Quigg fought a lot of rounds with that injury and actually fought better after sustaining it and took more punches.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            what an exageration...remember Arthur Abraham. Quigg fought a lot of rounds with that injury and actually fought better after sustaining it and took more punches.
            We'll see. Abraham's defense is grossly underrated, he's able to absorb punches full power with his high guard. We'll have to wait and see, we are only human.

Comment

Doesn't look very successful.......

Comment

Now he has 2 chins.

Comment

Scott quiggmire

Comment

What happened?....car crash?

Comment

Working...
                    X