No announcement yet.

Least deserved hype wagon - Leo Santa Cruz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Least deserved hype wagon - Leo Santa Cruz

This guy is a joke. He's fought no names, and won't fight anyone at their weight. Gets credit for an early stoppage against an unranked ballooned Bantamweight who was already destroyed by Scott Quigg. Now he's trying to call out Frampton when he knows Frampton is staying at the weight.

Why doesn't he call out the champions at his weight instead of gunning for a rematch with a guy he already beat. He already ducked the note worthy names at super bantamweight why doesn't he fight some names at his own weight? If he's that good then shouldn't he be unifying the division? Lomachenko, Selby, and Russell Jr are all there for you Duckeo Santa Claus.

Just waiting for his fans to credit him when he fights ranked #235 at Featherweight for his run of tune up fights before running from the division and vacating again for another easy belt.

Nobody is really hyping Santa Cruz

he lost almost all respect from fans after making up a myriad excuses just to duck Rigondeaux

Comment

i want him to fight my boy Cuellar, that belt santa cruz is holding means nothing now.

Comment

He needs to fight Gary Russell Jr. next.

There's no reason why that fight shouldn't happen. They're both with Haymon and both are champions. The fight should be easy to make.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
          Nobody is really hyping Santa Cruz

he lost almost all respect from fans after making up a myriad excuses just to duck Rigondeaux
          You should check some of the threads on here. So many people giving credit for beating an unranked featherweight who got already got destroyed by Quigg.

Comment

I've never thought Santa Cruz was anything special. I think he'll lose the first time I see him fight a decent opponent.

I'd really love to see nothing more than him vs Lomachenko. I think Lomachenko easily outworks him.

Comment

The Haymon welfarenm plan.

It keeps fighters well fed, but they never become anything in this sport.

Cruz could of been the Morales of our time. Instead he's just another fighter.

Comment

Loma or Rigo light him up.

Comment

The guy is undefeated. He's already a three division world champion. None of his championships were IBO/WBO/Regular WBA/etc. Won the IBF @ 118, made three defenses, then the WBC @ 122, made four defenses, then the WBA @ 126 and has made one defense.

How many guys this decade have a similar resume? Not many. If it was easy to pick up major titles in three weight classes and make eight defenses without picking up a loss, everybody would do it.

Comment

When James DeGale is #1 on your faves list, you have no right to make a thread about underserved hype.

Comment

Working...
                    X