No announcement yet.

Once again an Irishman beats the **** out of a Brit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IrishGolovkin View Post
    Oh we definitely punch above our weight more than England no doubt. You're well known to be bottlers on the big stage to be fair. We've the same population as the greater area of Manchester. Your three main sports are soccer, rugby and cricket. We've beaten ye a number of times in both cricket and rugby in recent years and you haven't beaten us in soccer since 1985.

In a country where Gaelic football is the clear no.1 sport we do really well tbf.
    I'd love someone to do some type of study on it but I think we'd have to be up there with the very best in producing competitive sports teams/big sports stars per our small population.
    Well we've won the World Cup in football,rugby,cricket,tour de France 2 , Lennox Lewis to 3 heavyweight of all time,darts,snooker,middle distance running,....I could go on if you want some more if you really want....two things the paddy's are known for ....one is u boys can dig a hole quicker and longer than anybody else , and secondly the thickest lol....as I said I like the Irish .....god bejesusss lol

Comment

Originally posted by IrishGolovkin View Post
      Hard to compare a country of 4.5 million to a country of 65 million though. Ireland definitely punches above its weight overall.

Best country in the world at sports given their population imo. Competitive in so many and the two biggest sports in the country are amateur sports that aren't even played outside of the country.
      No doubt Ireland are pfp the best sporting nation

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Macklin crapped his kilt against Golovkin
        What does that have to do with this thread, though?

Macklin is Irish but Golovkin isn't British.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          As expected the fighting pride of Ireland Carl Frampton slapped Quigg around.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Do the Irish recognize the division between Ireland and Northern Ireland?
              My dad is Irish (American) and he always told me that Northern Ireland is NOT Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
                They are not technically irish you dumb prick. They are British. As are both frampton and quigg.
                Northern Ireland isn't part of Britain though

Our full country's title: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

I guess Northern Irish can claim to be British (too) by association

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  What does that have to do with this thread, though?

Macklin is Irish but Golovkin isn't British.
                  The thread starter is Irish so I bring up Macklin or any other donkey who got knocked out any chance I get.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    The thread starter is Irish so I bring up Macklin or any other donkey who got knocked out any chance I get.
                    Oh that's right, this is a PB32 thread. I didn't notice that.

Carry on with your rivalry then.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                      Northern Ireland isn't part of Britain though

Our full country's title: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

I guess Northern Irish can claim to be British (too) by association
                      Frampton said at his press conference he is british. This topic should be about an irish man beating an english man. But its not. Its about an irish man beating a brit, which is **** up wrong as both these blokes are british.

Comment

Working...
                      X