No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Frampton, McGuigan Target Leo Santa Cruz Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    My issue is LSC calling out Frampton first. He could have called out bigger guys and said come and get it to Frampton when he piped up. But no, he throws down the gauntlet, changes the discussion, Carl answers, and Rigo who?
    Rigo probably beats all these guys, but he's a victim of style. Why would these guy's box him? ...noticed I said box and not fight. High risk, low fan base buy in/payday. People avoid that chit like the plague!

He has mastered that style; but it's hardly marketable.

Comment

If this goes down, I'm picking Santa Cruz. Frampton is far more talented but if lastnight represents how he handles better opposition then LSC will just continually pressure and rack up rounds. It'll be like Salido vs Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
        lsc vs frampton is the fight i want to see,
        Same here there is a lot of British guys in here that swear LSC is scared of Frampton and Quigg.....whish a truly disagree and the only duck he's done in my opinion was Rigondeaux.

Comment

a whole lot more money for both of them than it'd be in any of them fighting rigo, and probably a much better fight too, so rigo is toast, unless RNS comes up with 3 millions for a fight, right ;-)

Comment

Santa cruz is so overrated. Frampton boxes his ears off

Comment

Working...
            X