No announcement yet.

Crawford is shameful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
    I'd rather see Benevidez, Postoll or another title holder. He should be thinking unification at this point.

Ruslan punishes you even in a losing effort but he's already been recycled several times. Those wars have to show effects at some point.
    yeah, I'm not a fan of Crawford vs Provodnikov. He looked past it against Matthysse. He's still got a great chin, so we'll see how Crawford deals with that, but Provo will get hit with everything Crawford throws

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      The bigger question is why HBO did not bring up Postol all night? Maybe they did and I missed it but

What exactly does HBO have against Postol?
      Arum said they don't want him back. Budget is tight and he's not a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ. View Post
        Postol who?
        The guy who stopped Lucas.

Unifaction bruv.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
          Arum said they don't want him back. Budget is tight and he's not a draw.
          I think that was made clear tonight...Why wasn't HBO pushing for that fight? Why didn't HBO bring him up much if at all.

Comment

Postol and Crawford are both faves of mine but I don't want them to fight each other yet. Neither has a name and it would be a waste to do this fight now. This could be a big fight in a year or two because no one is beating these guys except each other.

Comment

Postol has a fight lined up in May/June. Crawford is fighting next in May/June/July. Crawford said he wants the fight as well. I don't see the problem here.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                I think that was made clear tonight...Why wasn't HBO pushing for that fight? Why didn't HBO bring him up much if at all.
                Dudes is asking for too much money to fight TC. Probably best to remain silent so to bring their price down.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                  Very true. Assuming Crawford fights again in the summer (and it's not Postol), who's next? There's already rumors of a Provodnikov fight
                  Next month is Cesar Rene Cuenca/Eduard Troyanovsky 2 , Crawford just fought there your fight in 4 month Crawford vs The winner of the IBF/IBO title , why is HBO already bring up Provod when you can just wait a month to get a winner

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Postol and Crawford are both faves of mine but I don't want them to fight each other yet. Neither has a name and it would be a waste to do this fight now. This could be a big fight in a year or two because no one is beating these guys except each other.
                    Crawford-Postol will never be a big fight commercially. It is a significant right now in the title scene. It would unify two belts and establish a lineal champ at 140. It will never be more significant than it is right now especially with the other two titleholders in the division fighting off of HBO.

Comment

Let me break the ****ing monotony. There are some ****ing stupid people on here. Instead of Lundy, it should have been Postol tonite. Dumb asses saying Postol who? YouTube works. Dumbasses who say Postol aint ****. Well Hell, he beat Lundy AND, dumbass, he KO'd Lucas Matthysse. **** Crawford hasn't got a Lucas Mattysse on his resume. Gamboa?? A shrimp, Lundy, a shrimp, Jean, another shrimp. When's this guy going to fight a solid 140lbr?? Postol is big and a sold puncher at the weight, with good boxing skills. EASILY he'd be Crawford's biggest, toughest fight to date. And vice versa to have you dumbasses tell it.

Now we're gonna let him get away with fighting Provodnikov?? **** every one of you who accepts that!! Last time I saw Provodnikov, he was getting his ass beat by Lucas Matthysse.

Unbelievable how you dumbass fans ruin boxing by letting fighters get away with fighting mediocre opponents. That's how Mayweather was made. You guys are falling into the same **** with Crawford. Crowning mother****ers as the greatest when they fight mediocre opponents.

Comment

Working...
                      X