Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi "Not a single fighter I've talked to thinks Pacquiao did it clean"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Yet Floyd with his IV's, affiliation with known PED masterminds, vampire facials, TUEs, payoffs to keep medical records secret, allegations of failed drug tests, documented attempts to stall drug testers (on TV no less); refusal to use VADA testing; documented association with people taking other drugs (weed, again on TV no less); and association with other boxers in his own camp who have repeatedly failed stringent testing protocols..................did it without PEDs?

Come on Paulie, it's time to take Floyd's dong out of your mouth and wake up.
    You know by saying "known PED masterminds" you're also insinuating Pacquiao knew about them too right? I assume you're talking about Ariza.

And WTF is a vampire facial?

Comment

Pac would have brutalised Paulie without roids and half a training camp.
      I used to like Paulie until he started tounging Floyds little black testicle. Saying **** like Floyd is the best ever and no one in history could beat him. Sometimes boxers don't know **** about boxing. Paulie proves this as fact.

Comment

Wonder what he thinks about Floyd going from 126lbs to 154? What is that then? He'll never say **** about Floyd, same concept applies. This is also a dude who cursed the **** out of Haymon then two minutes later he's with Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
          Pac would have brutalised Paulie without roids and half a training camp.
          I used to like Paulie until he started tounging Floyds little black testicle. Saying **** like Floyd is the best ever and no one in history could beat him. Sometimes boxers don't know **** about boxing. Paulie proves this as fact.
          Paulie's pretty fast though.

Comment

Pauline is so freakin butthurt when it comes to Manny...why?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I wouldn't be surprised if Paulie randomly asks fighters if they think Pac is on PEDs on a daily basis. He"s jealous and obsessed.
              Lol yeah I wouldnt be surprised too. Paulie is just sad man. Pac passed every test, never got caught cheating. Yet this dummy cant keep Pac name out of his mouth. He should be trashing on fighter who actually got caught.

Paulie is a true b*tch. Seeing him cry for a chick after the Broner fight was some funny stuff.

The way he was accusing Porter and when they saw him he started to backtrack and looked nervous... hes b*tchmade

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                You know by saying "known PED masterminds" you're also insinuating Pacquiao knew about them too right? I assume you're talking about Ariza.

And WTF is a vampire facial?
                Not only that, he had Memo come to his camp to give him "advice" on building power. As soon as the media got wind of it, the squashed the whole thing and had him issue a statement that he wasn't working with Floyd because the schit started to hit the fan immediately. And yeah, if Ariza was a roid peddler while working with Pac according to Paulie, Floyd, Floyd Sr and Roger, he must have been one while working with Floyd too right?

Last edited by mathed; 02-27-2016, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Not only that, he had Memo come to his camp to give him "advice" on building power. As soon as the media got wind of it, the squashed the whole thing and had him issue a statement that he wasn't working with Floyd because the schit started to hit the fan immediately. And yeah, if Ariza was a roid peddler while working with Pac according to Paulie, Floyd, Floyd Sr and Roger, he must have been one while working with Floyd too right?
                  Skip over the boring stuff and tell me what a vampire facial is.

Comment

Man Elie is annoying.
                    On Paulie, he's essentially saying the same thing he's been saying for years. Nothing new. He believes Pac was on roids. Pac's fans will defend him to no end. It's a vicious, pointless cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                      Skip over the boring stuff and tell me what a vampire facial is.
                      Drawing blood out of your body, spinning it in a centrifuge and injecting it back into your face. The same process described by Lance Armstrong in the video when asked how he was able to beat doping tests. He had a personal medical team perform it, kind of like how Floyd has his own personal medical team administering IV's at his house.

Comment

Working...
                      X