No announcement yet.

May weather vs Pacquiao - Technical Review of a one sided fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Didn't you hear? No one visits that thread anymore.

It's over. Time to move on.
    i'll just take it as a NO....ha ha ha

no one visit?

ask reloaded, buddy...

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      i'll just take it as a NO....ha ha ha

no one visit?

ask reloaded, buddy...
      You can find me right here, buddy. But it's real cute that you want to keep your lover's thread relevant. Truth is, it was never relevant and it will be less than irrelevant now. I know that hurts your soul. Buck up, little soldier. You and Spoon will be ok.

Comment

You can find me right here, buddy. But it's real cute that you want to keep your lover's thread relevant. Truth is, it was never relevant and it will be less than irrelevant now. I know that hurts your soul. Buck up, little soldier. You and Spoon will be ok.
        no....just don't want to start all over again...

anyway, enjoy this thread...

hope it gets to at least a quarter of the posts and views spoon's thread generated...

spoon should thank you for your "substantial" contribution ha ha ha

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          since you sound like a man who knows how tos core a boxing match could you please answer this questions

1. if a power punch weighs more in score than a jab, how many jabs is equal to a power punch

2. if a head shot weighs more in score than a body shot, how many body shots is equal to a head shot?

3.who wins this particular instance:

Fighter A laying on the rope in a turtle shell defense

Fighter B punching away combos on fighter A

10 punches and two punches slipped the defense slightly

ring generalship - who has the ring generalship?

fight control - who is controlling the fight?

Effective Aggression - who is doing the aggression and is it effective?

Defense - obviously Fighter A

Offense - obviously Fighter B

4. how do you convert ring generalship, fight control, effective aggression, defense, and offense into a score/points?

in a ten points system how much percentage does ring generalship, fight control, effective aggression, defense and offense consist of?

Ring General ship: ____ % ?

Fight Control : ____ % ?

Effective Aggression: ____ % ?

Defense : ____ % ?

Offense : ____ % ?

5. where does jab falls into? A ring generalship B. Fight Control C. Offense D. Defense E. Effective Aggression?

6. if Fighter A is moving forward, and Fighter B is moving Backward

who do you give ring generalship, fight control, Effective Aggression, defense, and offense to?

7. What weighs more in score a blocked punch, a parried punch, a slipped punch?

8. who wins defense wise, fighter A who blocked 10 punch combo while laying on the ropes or Fighter B who slipped ten punches thru bobbing and weaving and slip and slides?

9. how how do you mixed all these into a ten points

Jab, power punch, body shot, blocked punch, slipped punched, parried punch, ring generalship, fight control, effective aggression, offense, and defense?
          hey nubian, would you like to technically review these questions?

why all of a sudden so quiet?

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            no....just don't want to start all over again...

anyway, enjoy this thread...

hope it gets to at least a quarter of the posts and views spoon's thread generated...

spoon should thank you for your "substantial" contribution ha ha ha
            Fair enough. I did post enough to be ranked #7 in number of replies there. However, there was a big leap to #6. A certain guy named Tangalog posted a whopping 80 times more than me.

Enjoy your day/night, kind sir. Hope all is well.

Comment

hey nubian, would you like to technically review these questions?

why all of a sudden so quiet?
              Yes I will sorry I was out yesterday I have a life.

Comment

1. if a power punch weighs more in score than a jab, how many jabs is equal to a power punch (This question makes little sense each scoring punch is individual and not compared if it was exclusively weight/ power the heavier puncher would always win but this is not the case also how do you measure the power of a punch? it may look hard but not be the majority of Broners punches look hard but he isn't getting stoppages like Glolovkin whose punches don't appear hards but clearly are.)

2. if a head shot weighs more in score than a body shot, how many body shots is equal to a head shot? (Again boxing does not work like this how hard a punch appears to the observer watching on TV can not be a determining factor in a fight, this is just further evidence that you don't know how to score a fight.)

3.who wins this particular instance:

Fighter A laying on the rope in a turtle shell defense

Fighter B punching away combos on fighter A

10 punches and two punches slipped the defence slightly (So 8 punches land?)

ring generalship - who has the ring generalship? (how long does this period last for? one combination does not tell the story of a round use your brain a round is three minutes)

fight control - who is controlling the fight? (What happens in that round for that brief period does not determine who is controlling the fight, you really don't have a clue what you are talking about do you?)

Effective Aggression - who is doing the aggression and is it effective? (at that point the fighter who is throwing the flurry but that doesn't determine the whole fight agin surely you understand this?)

Defense - obviously Fighter A

Offense - obviously Fighter B

4. how do you convert ring generalship, fight control, effective aggression, defense, and offense into a score/points?

in a ten points system how much percentage does ring generalship, fight control, effective aggression, defense and offense consist of? (it will be clear who is demonstrating superior knowledge in each area it is not a percentage based thing are you debating that these are the core elements of scoring a fight?)

Ring General ship: ____ % ?

Fight Control : ____ % ?

Effective Aggression: ____ % ?

Defense : ____ % ?

Offense : ____ % ?

5. where does jab falls into? A ring generalship B. Fight Control C. Offense D. Defense E. Effective Aggression? (Are you serious? a jab is offence, it can also be used to control a fight)

6. if Fighter A is moving forward, and Fighter B is moving Backward

who do you give ring generalship, fight control, Effective Aggression, defense, and offense to? (It is determined by how the fight is going when Cotto was fighting Margarito in fight 1 he was moving backwards initially to set traps and this was working as he began to get hurt he was moving backwards to escape from Margarito's Concrete laden gloves again this is obvious)

7. What weighs more in score a blocked punch, a parried punch, a slipped punch? (None of these punches are scoring)

8. who wins defense wise, fighter A who blocked 10 punch combo while laying on the ropes or Fighter B who slipped ten punches thru bobbing and weaving and slip and slides? (Really stupid question it's the same what is 0 X 0?)

9. how how do you mixed all these into a ten points

Jab, power punch, body shot, blocked punch, slipped punched, parried punch, ring generalship, fight control, effective aggression, offense, and defence? (using the you core elements i described to you google how to score a fight if you don't understand)
                I've answered all of the questions this further highlights that you have absolutely no clue how to score a fight and should avoid commenting on who won a fight until you learn this.

Comment

Fair enough. I did post enough to be ranked #7 in number of replies there. However, there was a big leap to #6. A certain guy named Tangalog posted a whopping 80 times more than me.

Enjoy your day/night, kind sir. Hope all is well.
                  sorry if i am not very clear...my bad...

i am not just referring to number of posts or replies...

i also mean on "substance", if you know what i mean...

anyway, i will not add more to this piggy back riding thread...

sorry op! start another topic and i'll be happy to join you...not just this one...

Comment

you have no right to post you are not a credible poster. you need two biased thread to decide poster of the year and yet both failed miserably.

back to the topic.

red corner won final scorecard says so.

from what i remembered floyd's corner was blue.

oh and don;t tell me it was just a "clerical error" BS.
                    118-110 Mayweather

Deal with it Pacqfart

Comment

• Look at this cumguzzling floydiots trying desperately to give points to Floydette for absolutely bs reasons such as ¨footwork¨ or ¨defense¨

get this into your thick skulls, there's one, and only only one thing that counts when it comes to scoring a round: CLEAN, EFFECTIVE PUNCHES

I dont give a rat's ass if fighter A can dodge a 15 hit combo with flashy sweet pea moves, if he's not landing more PUNCHES than his opponent, then he's still ****ing losing. Footwork, ring generalship, PFFT

who lands MORE and BETTER is the only thing that counts. end of. period.

it's amusing the amount of mental gimnastic these fanboys need to do to defend their ***** of an idol

Comment

Working...
                      X