No announcement yet.

Ronda Rousey Rips Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronda Rousey Rips Manny Pacquiao

Manny Pacquiao has already been called "a bigoted hypocrite" and "a ****ing idiot"

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/n...ments-20160223

What are some Pac fans going to do now? She was their shining light with the whole Mayweather back and forth last year... Difficult times

Comment

Let the endless gifs of her decapitation at the hands of Holly Holms begin.

Comment

Holly is gonna put another bible thumping on Rhonda!

War Christians!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Holly is gonna put another bible thumping on Rhonda!

War Christians!
          Holly definitely beat the Jesus out of her. Now Rhonda worships Travis browne. She would be dead right now if it wasn't for him.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            Holly definitely beat the Jesus out of her. Now Rhonda worships Travis browne. She would be dead right now if it wasn't for him.
            Hahahaha!!!
            Rhonda is lucky she still has teef!!
            Now talking crap again!!! Holly was an instrument of God's, and he smote the needle nose butt head looking attention wh0re!

Comment

She isn't one to be talking about morals but everyone can change/improve maybe that loss could make her a better person but it's obvious people will have their doubts that attitude she had is what sold her.

Comment

Where did she rip Pacquiao exactly? her answer was uncharacteristically diplomatic

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  Where did she rip Pacquiao exactly? her answer was uncharacteristically diplomatic
                  She did? Wait I just read it. She kind of did. I was so used to Rhonda acting like a fool for years that I automatically assumed she was being one again here. Shin-kicks to the neck tend to do that to people huh?

But she wasn't diplomatic or *****y, she was just being a dumbass again. Leviticus 18:22, Rhonda. Wait actually that's only for men. It would be hot to see Rhonda be the submissive one in a BDSM scene with Holly for kink dot com, even now with the mangled mouth.

Also Ron, take a look at Ecclesiastes 7:17. No need to off yourself, there's a better way. With Christ.

Maybe Manny can be her priest while Floyd trains her? That loss could be the best thing that ever happened to her. If she proves it, women all over the world will be thanking their abusive partners for getting kicked in the head instead ruining them financially for it.
                  Last edited by BKM-; 02-24-2016, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                    She did? Wait I just read it. She kind of did. I was so used to Rhonda acting like a fool for years that I automatically assumed she was being one again here. Shin-kicks to the neck tend to do that to people huh?

But she wasn't diplomatic or *****y, she was just being a dumbass again. Leviticus 18:22, Rhonda. Wait actually that's only for men. It would be hot to see Rhonda be the submissive one in a BDSM scene with Holly for kink dot com, even now with the mangled mouth.

Also Ron, take a look at Ecclesiastes 7:17. No need to off yourself, there's a better way. With Christ.

Maybe Manny can be her priest while Floyd trains her? That loss could be the best thing that ever happened to her. If she proves it, women all over the world will be thanking their abusive partners for getting kicked in the head instead ruining them financially for it.
                    Where in her response did she rip into Pacquiao exactly? I cant see anywhere where she rips him. She disagreed with what he said, that's about all I got from him answer.

Comment

Working...
                    X