Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lundy Not Impressed: Who Has Crawford Fought? A 5'2 Gamboa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lundy Not Impressed: Who Has Crawford Fought? A 5'2 Gamboa?

PROVIDENCE, R.I. - Not only is Hank Lundy confident as ever heading into Saturday's world-title bout in New York City against champion Terence Crawford, he's certain Crawford isn't even the best fighter he's faced, a bold statement considering his opponent's spot on most experts' pound-for-pound lists.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol! .......

Comment

Originally posted by dwighttsharpe View Post
      Lol! .......
      Lundy's gonna get hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
        Lundy's gonna get hurt.
        Yea Crawford can be cruel if he wants too.

Remember in his last fight when Dierry hit Crawford square in the face and all Crawford did was smile and start bombing on him never losing his grin..... That let me know Crawford has real dark sid.

Comment

crawford is moving up to fight the 5 foot 4 lundy!

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
            Yea Crawford can be cruel if he wants too.

Remember in his last fight when Dierry hit Crawford square in the face and all Crawford did was smile and start bombing on him never losing his grin..... That let me know Crawford has real dark sid.
            He's a bad mother, and he's got skills too. If I were Lundy, I'd shut up and hope that Crawrford underestimates me...rather than open my mouth and inspire him to kill me.

Comment

Hank is telling the truth

Expect Crawford to win, but he really isn't that good

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                crawford is moving up to fight the 5 foot 4 lundy!
                5'4" didnt know they could stack **** that high, you may be trying to squeeze an inch in there for Lundy...

Comment

I'm growing a liiiiiittle bit tired of these 'showcase' fights for Crawford – as in Beltran, Jean, and now Lundy. All rather uninteresting fights IMO. At least Gamboa and Dulorme brought some good qualities, and made the fights competitive while they lasted.

The sooner Crawford blasts this guy out of there, the sooner we can see him against dangerous guys like Postol, Provodnikov or Matthysse. Maybe even Marquez would want to have a try?

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                    Hank is telling the truth

Expect Crawford to win, but he really isn't that good
                    Says the guy who hyped Imam.

You have no credibility. You wouldn't know talent if it kicked you in the balls.

Comment

Working...
                    X