No announcement yet.

Why do you hate Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    nah he won it pretty clearly. the name of the game is clean punches and algieir was doing that to the head and body and he had all the head snapping punches. 3,4,5,8,9,11,12. gave all the closish rounds to khan but the rounds i gave to algeiri it was clear he landed the much better punches in those rounds. it wasn't like well they both landed good shots so i don't know...it was algeiri landed **** clean shots and khan landed some ok shots with nothing on them. bad decision. also terrible reffing. he had algeiri in a headlock about 50 times and nothing was done. if algeiri's performance was overrated what was khan's?
    Algeiri landed very few punches Khan won the first 3 or 4 clearly there was a lot of rounds where algeiri was just chasing down Khan with Khan missing flurries and clinching. Algeiri didn't land for long spells and his punches had nothing on them it was obvious that Khan was getting a decision he won too many clear rounds

Comment

His constant extreme bragging on his ability as a fighter. His complete disrespect of his fellow welterweights and the insults he heaps on them. He has called Mayweather a coward who is afraid to fight him many times He said Pacquiao and Bradley were also afraid to fight him. He talks about his win over Maidana as if it was a very easy win for him. He talks about the Canelo fight as if he had already won the fight by winning every round. Brook tries to fight him and he insults Brook and says Brook doesn't deserve to fight him. He brags on the beatings he gave Pacquiao in sparring. After he was KOed by Garcia almost 4 years ago he has only fought 5 times and 4 of those fights were cherry picks against unranked light punching fighters. Then he declares himself the best pfp fighter in the world and the clear obvious choice to be Mayweather's opponent. Based on what??????? Nobody brags as much, insults his rivals as much and overrates his fighting skills and fighting abilities as much as Amir King Khan.

Comment

Khan is good for the sport

He's one of the stand out stars and helps keep boxing in the news

The sport of boxing needs stars to compete with MMA, especially with Floyd gone and Manny on the verge of retirement.

Khan is a warrior....i have a lot of time for him, and i respect him for stepping into the ring with Canelo

Its a shame cowardly Brook refuses to challenge himself

Comment

Khan holds win over Maidana, Kotelnik, Judah (Garcia's 3rd best win), Paulie (Porter's 2nd best win lol), Barrera (ATG and HOF, admittedly past his best) and Alexander (2 weight world title holder and Bradley's 3rd best win, if you count Pacquiao that is).

Yes he has been stopped a couple times but he always comes to fight and was one of, if not the best 140 pounder of his generation.

Why people hate him? It ain't boxing related that's for sure.

Comment

He's garbage to me.

You can talk as much smack as you want imo, I don't care about that. But if you don't back it up in the ring by facing and beating the best than you aren't worth my time.

How can this guy claim 147 is his natural fighting weight but he has NEVER fought a legit 147lb fighter?

I can't roll with stuff like that.

Comment

hate is a strong word and i find it strange that i dont like him considering i like broner and mayweather but there is just something about his delusions that i dont like. the way he thinks hes gods gift to boxing and that everyone is scared of him and things like this. there are many reasons i dont like khan but i got to admit him taking this canelo fight has really put a lot the things he said full circle. A lot the stuff that used to annoy me about khan is his excuses on why he coulnt fight such and such but not that he got the canelo fight it gives the crazy things he said about brook thurman etc some cred

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                RavshinRicRude sings it best:

hahahaha you mathafaka...............................

Comment

He killed captain Kirk

Comment

I don't hate him but he is overrated, and he constantly finds a way to lose big fights and then moans and whines to the press year around. Aside from all that I kind of like him.

Comment

I can see why people would hate him because he talks too much and he is delusional. He does charity work and goes where there were terrorist attacks and tries to help. Got to respect that man for that.

He is really not the boxer that some his fanatics claim him to be. He is a needed personality in boxing and is young enough that if he gets some things right he still can do some noise.

Comment

Working...
                      X