Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: If Chavez Jr. Misses Weight, He Has To Pay Me A lot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: If Chavez Jr. Misses Weight, He Has To Pay Me A lot!

BoxingScene.com recently caught up with WBC super middleweight champion Badou Jack. The 32-year-old Las Vegas resident had a breakthrough 2015, capturing the title with an unanimous decision win over Anthony Dirrell and successfully defending it against #1 contender George Groves.

[Click Here To Read More]

This fight makes no sense to me if I'm Chavez. He could make a lot more money fighting the smaller Golovkin than Jack.

Comment

[QUOTE=Eastcoast;16489805]This fight makes no sense to me if I'm Chavez. He could make a lot more money fighting the smaller Golovkin than Jack.[/QUOTE

How would you know that when Haymon pays his fighters PPV money.

Comment

If it goes to decision expect judges to rob Jack

Comment

$ Easy $$
          [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

So Jr gets his ass beat and money taken from him? Jack is literally bullying this moron. I seen videos on Esnews just yesterday of chavez and he looks like ****. No way he wins

Comment

win/win for Jack.

Comment

[QUOTE=sirron000;16489831]
                Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                This fight makes no sense to me if I'm Chavez. He could make a lot more money fighting the smaller Golovkin than Jack.[/QUOTE

How would you know that when Haymon pays his fighters PPV money.
                Chavez/Golovkin would be ppv, but Chavez/Jack is straight Showtime budget.

Comment

Wise. Its guaranteed money in the pocket.

Comment

Chávez jr should just move to a weight he's comfortable. .probably at heavyweight

Comment

Working...
                    X